Should I buy the Book of Tyrael, reactivate my WoW account and buying Collectors Edition of Shadowlands?

Only info research, not putting anything in question, just asking community for his feedback and info in order to help me with a decision.

Just guessing…

Why a thread titled “[D4] IF YOU THINK YOU CAN MAKE A BETTER GAME, NOW IS YOUR CHANCE” where the OP systematically replies to people with one-liners like “Now is your chance to put your application in and show everyone how it is done.” is not inflamatory and me replying to that with “are you cyberbullying me as usual?” is considered inflamatory? I was taking a read of the Code of Conduct, and It didn’t help me finding which rule did my post break that the previous post didn’t, or the whole idea of making a thread with that deliberate intention.

I thougth that it was curious that an intentionally offensive post inside an intentionally offensive thread created with the sole purpose of firing shots at part of the community is legit but a defensive reply to that is not. I mean, put on my feet and understand that I feel a bit like a victim of agression being jailed whenever I see that the “Now is your chance to put your application in and show everyone how it is done” hasn’t been deleted an my reply did.

Just a question, wanting to know the criteria in order to not falling again on that (or extending the current 1-month ban to Blizzard payments I’ve applied to them past september 27th, to a 3-month one). A matter of both avoiding future problems and also matter of taste in order to know which company I like the most for throwing my money at during this last quarter of the year.

I mean, the month of not making payments to Blizzard is about to expire, and I was thinking about reactivating my account for the Shadowlands pre-patch and also buying the collectors edition, like I did with BfA, and the Book of Tyrael, so knowing the reasons about the deleted posts is very important for my decision.

Thank you un advance.

I would say reactivate and stay away from the Forums.
:yin_yang:

1 Like

The simple answer is no. But since you can’t respond with just 2 letters, I had to write all this other stuff. If you have to ask, the answer should always be no. Just to reiterate:

No

1 Like

So you created an entire thread to discuss a post of yours that was deleted? After claiming to read the forum Code of Conduct? That thread was not about you, but you tried to make it so.

Spamming or Trolling

This category includes:

• Excessively communicating the same phrase, similar phrases, or pure gibberish
  • Creating threads for the sole purpose of causing unrest on the forums
  • Causing disturbances in forum threads, such as picking fights, making off topic posts that ruin the thread, insulting other posters
  • Making non-constructive posts
  • Abusing the Reported Post feature by sending false alarms or nonsensical messages
  • Numbering a thread, IBTL, TLDR, or any other fad statements

Discussing Disciplinary Actions

This category includes:

• Creating posts or threads to discuss disciplinary actions taken against a player, including chat logs and email correspondence between a player and a Game Master (GM)
  • Creating posts or threads to discuss disciplinary actions taken against a character or account on the forums

Do not post about moderated threads.

Post that are moderated have a reason behind the moderation. It’s up to you to read the forum Code of Conduct and these guidelines to determine what you did wrong, learn from your mistake, and attempt to post again without breaking any rules. If you have been subject to account action, you should receive an email detailing the suspension or ban to the Battle.net account associated to your forum posting account. Please refer to Customer Support for any inquiries regarding the status of your forum account.

So, as you can see, this thread is likely to be deleted too.

1 Like

If you type something like this into your post…

No <xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

…the stuff between the less-than and greater-than signs are treat like mark-up code and are therefore not displayed in the text of your post, but the characters contained between them count towards the 20 character minimum required to make a post.

1 Like

That OP’er with the “[D4…]” thread is the toxic one. We all can see it.

1 Like