Should black hole be buffed?

I’ve always felt black hole was really mediocre compared to some other grouping abilities… 12 second cooldown, smallish area, and doesn’t stun the enemies caught in it just makes it feel mediocre.

Personally, i wish it had a larger pull radius and held enemies in place a little better. Not like Vacuum Condemn radius or anything, just more than it is now. I had a hard time getting value with it a lot of the time. I cant even really peel enemies off myself with it.

2 Likes

Yes, I think it should be buffed, but I would rather it’s dps capabilities to be buffed rather than it’s crowd control capabilities.

Definitely should be buffed. Best way would be to give it an “Gains all runes” legendary and get a couple items with decent damage modifiers, all of a sudden, it’s a great ability.

2 Likes

The ability to summon a black hole, is an ultimate power of magic. Though most spells are formed by aligning stars, rather than regions of space connected by dimensional doors.

So, it has another use.

Really, these are shields of gravitational weaponry created, to block the subspace passages between dimensions. They exist for that logical reason, both inside the mind of the summoner, (which drives most with the talent for magic insane), and also bordering the abyss; adjusting there location in subspace automatically.

A singularity, is like a storm, except it makes use of a forbidden rune, unlike other rune types.

The duration, is also included in a runic form as elements of measurable energy, by the several small runes, (that not even a master can read accurately, in the margins of the cosmic cliff notes.). Forming a rune, it would be written, where nature had intended a storm.

A basic charm connects energy elements like previous storms, the same way as aligned stars. Then align the correct chosen rune, for the energy element, and divine intent for its use. (smite).

The strength or intent of its use, is based on the runic form, made up of smaller runes, that make up larger runes. This indicates an energy type. The same rune can be written multiple ways.

To get a workable spell, first you select a star type, Then you connect to stars, with the same energy type. What you get, is a rune path to direct energy, that can effect or direct, the actions of living things.

So that is how basic charms are formed to include void elements.

i think the radius should be a little larger. maybe 5 more yards would be fun.

Completely agree with this, gains all runes item would make the skill VERY strong, and very fun to use due to having the Event Horizon rune specifically.

A Black Hole source for instance, would be bis cube item for multiple builds in that case, ALTHOUGH the elemental% bonus from absolute zero would need to buff the element of the chosen rune so as to not force cold builds.

This also solves the OP’s complaint about pull radius and control value due to projectile/affix defense provided from EH, increased range from the lightning rune, and increased duration of effect from the fire rune.

Getting the Spellsteal buff combined with elemental% buff to your chosen element is also a large power increase.