Several fixes and QoL things that must happen now

After tons of play and testing. EVERY piece of jewelry it is MANDATORY to get a gem slot, also on a weapon and useless on offhands. It is silly, really offensive that we are forced to reroll sockets on jewelry. Weapons you can gift and so you dont want a socket or on offhands. THE DEVS, are constantly looking for ideas to make the experience better right? SO START here, not with a Crocodile that breaks the game. Either EVERY jewel needs to come with a socket or … idea just on the PTR, no sockets and use the extra gifts you find to add one! THIS… is mind blowing and very needed! Why not rather then junking the ramaladnis gifts you socket any socketable item as an add on just like a weapon? Huge QoL improvment. and only a few (GR) tiers of power which is what all the classes NEED! Also you now have a reason to keep finding them! Please add this now.

Next, you say you lowered the xp in the echoing nightmares (EN) because it is for loot more than xp. Also we all know that the bounties are NOT FUN!!! and have become a JOB we all suffer through to be able to craft. WHY NOT… have mats drop in the screams based on how high you get? Like you say, it is not for xp but loot and they …UNLIKE BOUNTIES, ARE, FUN! Hope this helps like the transmog idea I gave you and you used years ago. Good luck.

2 Likes

Hope they one day remove sockets from rolls, and let us use Ramaladni to add socket(s) on every item(slot) :beers:

This would make finding Ramaladni feel good, even after the 10th.

6 Likes

I don’t think changing jewelry so that it can’t have a socket unless you use a gift is a good idea.
Some people make it to 500+ paragon before they get a single ramaladni’s, and some of them require 2 weapons and 3 jewelry items… getting 5 gifts before you can even start equipping your legendary gems is going to be a huge pain.

That being said, getting a really good roll on an amulet for instance, but you may want to change cold to poison damage, or crit damage to crit chance etc… but then you ALSO need to roll to add a socket is so annoying. So being “able to” use ramaladni to “add” a socket would be a very welcome’d change.

Just don’t remove stats from those items (or the ability to add a socket naturally or through re-rolling), because that will be even worse than what we have.

1 Like

Sockets on Jewelry should be a static stat. All Rings and Necklaces should already have socket slots.

2 Likes

last season i played to para 3000 and had 100 gifts unused. So the casual low level low skill people will never find that many and yes never need better gear just like how weapons are now. They will probably just get a pet and quit. This is not for them.

1 Like

3000 and only 100 unused? I normally get to somewhere between 800 and 1200, and I had about 25+ unused.
The issue is not so much about getting higher level gear etc… it’s about being able to put a socket in all items that should have sockets, without sacrificing otherwise good rolls on items or spending tons in materials to get a roll that has a socket, is ancient, and has at least 1 or 2 of the stats you want.

Ramaladni’s working on jewelry resolves that quite nicely.