Sets not doing the damage they used to

I am playing a witch doctor in D3. The current gear setup I had, I was able to clear Greater Rift 75 through 83 no problem. However, after trying to a set dungeon with a different set, when I put back on my Mundo setup, I am doing significantly less damage. I used to be able to do billions in damage per hit - now I can only do millions. This seems like a bug to me. I put a lot of time into this build only to seem to have it nerfed. What in the world is going on? Thank you.

That logical jump makes no sense. You change all your gear and suddenly do less damage, and your conclusion is that Mudunugus got a Nerf?

Why would you jump to the conclusion that someone at Blizzard suddenly Nerfed WD at the exact moment that you changed all your gear, instead of assuming that you just forgot something in your build?

You are missing RoRG in the cube.

Not a bug.

3 Likes

Yep, you’re right. God this is maddening sometimes. Thank you. I figured it out.

1 Like

Thank you VitaK and also to StAugustine. These sorts of mistakes happen and it helps when people can google it and see the solution and that the person found it helpful.

1 Like

You do realize you can save your build in the armory? When switching builds, save it first, put on your other armor, do what you needed to do. Then to switch, just click the corresponding tab and it will put your armor back exactly the way it was (provided of course that you haven’t salvaged or sold some of its components unwittingly).

1 Like