Set mastery for season journey

Can this be done multi -layer or is it solo only. Having a real tough time both with Sunwuko (even nerfing myself I am still too strong to get the mobs with decoys)

Been working on raiment and solo I need to kill about 20 more and I keep running out of time…not sure where those 20 are hiding

Ahh just remembered I can use Azurewarath and that did the trick…Journey complete

1 Like

Set dungeons can absolutely be done with a party (and they can be of any class). The easiest way to get Raiment dungeon done is to bring along a DH and you just run at top speed to the chest and the rest of the party just starts clearing mobs. Once you hit the chest, work your way back and meet up in the middle. Some dungeons are not strictly beneficial to have others with you since some of the objectives need you to use certain skills to kill certain a number of enemies and if your party kills things, you won’t get credit for the objectives. Once the objectives are done then it is open season and everyone can go ham.

1 Like

Was able to accomplish it with azurewrath cubed.

Trying to do sunwuko was troublesome as even nerfing all my damage paragons, removing green gems my sweeping wind was one shotting all the mobs before the decoys could explode.

If you drop Vengeful Wind then your SW shouldn’t one shot mobs and WoL still has plenty of power to clear the room. In-Geom is a good 2nd weapon but the options are pretty open.

1 Like

Ahh that might work so used to playing POJ its hard to see using other weapons

As written so often swk dungeon is easy as heck and every season there is a new post about set portal. Simply swarch for ot, some seasons ago there was even a video. Standard wol with kyo blade, in göm, torch. Tzo gaze and pintos. Rest is random + set. Simply walk through enemys and go for max movement speed. After getting the full 20 with decoy ring the bell and do the pack.

1 Like

One thing to add to your advice is to be thorough when clearing rooms. The dungeon is fairly large and you generally won’t be able to get back to the beginning of you missed a couple mobs.

For the beginners you are right - once I had a hard time to find the last enemy and I had time to go twice the dungeon after being at the end - so even for the casuals there should be enough time.
Enough movementspeed + spirit reg is the key. no need to limit you dps (except not wearing wind wpn) and I’d always switch to wol with in göm.

2 Likes