Sequence of Seals opening

Has anyone come up with an EASY TO UNDERSTAND sequence of what seals to open in the best order for a ‘Normal’ ‘Casual’ player.
For example: is it ACBFHGK or ABC…?

This video can help you

1 Like

The final most optimal route isn’t set yet until final patch notes, but in general you want to go for nodes that provide resources first, then power, then damage reduction. For the potions you will want to beeline for the pylon power since it’s so strong.

This is also good.

Edit: I didn’t meant to reply to you. :laughing:

1 Like

There are lots of people that will swear they have the “ultimate” path. Truth is there isn’t one, especially for a player whose time may not allow them to get all of the nodes.

So you want more damage? Auto pickups? More crafting or gambling? Early XP? Do you want early access to all 3 potions, or are you willing to prioritize nodes? It really comes down to what you want.

It will be so easy to unlock it all, hours if going for it hard, I don’t see the point of going “the most optimal way”, just unlock what you find fun… truth is you will have it all really soon.

I plan to stop opening seals. I’ll get to the 7th seal on the 7th day and that’ll be it.

If you sing already have a 7th son, you might need to stop playing Diablo so much.

Thanks everyone! These all help.