Sentry + Embodiment of the Marauder

Sentries don’t appear to be firing at anything.

In addition, the (4) set bonus from Embodiment of the Marauder: “Sentries deal 400% increased damage and cast Elemental Arrow, Chakram, Impale, Multishot, and Cluster Arrow when you do” does not function (the sentries do not fire when I do).

———

Still unaddressed

1. The (6) set bonus from Zunimassa’s Haunt has NOT been increased from 5500% to 15000%. No change in DPS before and after S16.

Not a bug. Try testing with enemies around.

Also, there is no bug with the zuni set. Damage is correct. Why don’t you actually test before posting these bogus “bug” reports?

2 Likes

I have no problems with the M6 build. Sentries are functioning as intended. As TimberWolf pointed out, it does not work in town; only in hostile areas while attacking monsters.

This is unrelated to the Demon Hunter. When posting bug reports, Blizzard requests creating separate threads for each bug reported.

2 Likes

Already tested with enemies around. Issue still stands.

And there IS a bug w the zuni set, in that there has been no change to my DPS before and after S16. Why don’t you actually think before you speak?

No there isn’t. Try actually testing the set. Or post a video of the set before and after the patch. Until you post evidence that the set isn’t doing the 15,000% damage increase, you are just talking out your @ss.

Here is video proof that the 6-piece zuni set works:

Note that before I use a spender, the pets are doing ~130M damage, but after using a spender, they are doing ~20B damage, which is ~15,000% increase.

Also, for the Marauder set, the Chain of Torment rune doesn’t fire at all, so of course that rune won’t work with the Marauder set. Uggh. you really need to learn how to play.

2 Likes

How do you suppose I came to this conclusion without testing the set, and how do you propose I time-travel to before S16 so that I can capture a video for comparison?

If you don’t understand the concepts of “bigger” and “smaller,” or “before” and “after,” I’m not confident I have the communication skills required to explain this to you, but I’ll give it one more try: Before S16 I was getting ~500M crits, after S16 I was getting ~500M crits. No change in DPS despite the supposed 5500% to 15000% increase (and yes, it was after a spender).

As for the Marauder set, you are presumptuous, but correct. I didn’t mention it, but I was indeed using the Chain rune, which appears to be disabling the (4) set bonus. Not sure if this is WAI, but it doesn’t it appear to be anywhere in the item or skill descriptions.

Uggh. You really need to make an effort to avoid behaving like a poorly socialized child.

Because 99% of the people that post on these forums post non bugs you can easilly test in 5 minutes.

So far he has evidence that the set is working, while you only have factual evidence that you are doing the same damage before and after the set bonus upgrade, while you can easilly test this by removing your weapon to both stabilize your damage and lower it so you can test it on a punch bag like the first zombie you fight on A1 campaing just increase difficulty to T10~T16 and you can freely and easilly test your damage and the damage increase, would test it myself but WD are the class I like the least and thus only have one set that is not zuni for it, however the fact no other WD is claiming this easilly confirms it’s on your end.

1 Like

Why is anyone other than a Blizzard employee even speaking? If I wanted to listen to foil-hat theories from astonishingly self-centered, socially-retarded children, I’d go to Reddit. I submitted a ticket and was directed here. If you’re not from Blizzard, I have no interest in what you have to say.

1 Like

Yeah, we can tell from your profile that you don’t know how to play the game, and it is clear from your posts that you don’t want to learn. You would rather blame the game for your mistakes.

1 Like

Blizzard never replies here.
This is a one and done Bug Report forum.
If what you report is actually a Bug, they will try to replicate and , possibly, fix in a future Patch or Hotfix.
You will get better feedback posting on the Class specific forums.

1 Like

This is the Bug Report Forum. This thread is becoming a discussion.

@Ebbinghaus

You should move this thread to the Demon Hunter Forum if you wish to continue this discussion.

Moving Threads

1. Click the pencil icon to the right of the Title in your OP.
  2. In the field below the title field click the down arrow to change the “category”.
  3. Scroll down until you see “Demon Hunter” and select it.
  4. Click the button to save the changes. Click the button to cancel the edit.

Thank you.

3 Likes

Again, self-centered and presumptuous. At least you’re consistent. What makes you assume I don’t want to learn?

Your very actions and responses indicate no desire to learn. Nobody needs to presume anything. Both the Marauder and Zuni sets have been around for a long time. The 2.6.4 patch was released back in January. Do you really think nobody else would recognize something as fundamental as one of the set bonuses not working correctly? The forum would be flooded by posts as soon as the patch went live.

But instead of entertaining the possibility that you are doing something wrong, you immediately blame the game and post a bug report without trying to solve the issue. Of even if you don’t want to work it out yourself, all you had to do was post in the class subforums for help.

For example, if you posted in the DH subforum, “My sentries aren’t firing when I do when I have the M4 bonus.” You would have gotten an answer. But nope, you just blame the game, because clearly you know how the game works and it couldn’t possibly be your fault.

Same with the Zuni set. Despite video evidence to the contrary, despite many people on the leaderboard using the Zuni set (including the #1 spot at this posting), all those people more experienced than you are wrong and only you are right. You don’t listen to anyone who suggests that maybe you are mistaken.

So yeah, the fact that you would rather blame the game rather than look for help clearly indicates that you don’t want to learn. if you want to see someone self-centered and presumptuous, look in the mirror.

2 Likes

One recent sentence from a Blizzard employee from my (now closed) ticket conversation:

Keep in mind, this patch was implemented way back in January before Season 16 went live, so it’s hard to say how long you’ve been playing and how long ago you noticed there was no difference in your damage. You can read about it in the Patch notes here…”

I happened to join in the small window after the patch, but before S16. Unbeknownst to me, the 5.5–15k bump had already been implemented. I then read about an “upcoming” change for S16.

This astute observation, and the employee’s communication skills, are why I would rather speak with Blizzard than a room full of socially-retarded children (the internet). The rest of your ignorant blathering deserves no mindshare.

Sigh, so you finally realize what I and everyone else in this thread was telling you all along: that there is no bug in the zuni set. Yet you still insist that you were right all along and continue to call us retarded? Wow. How about you grow a pair and admit you were wrong all along.

1 Like

The function of this forum is not to resolve your issues but to post bugs you throughly tested via a template no one uses because they never read the rules.

We told you it was working properly, turns out it was working properly you were just too stubborn to accept you were wrong, plus you were unable to test properly (despite claiming you did as 98% of the people posting bugs) and see a difference of doing 55x more damage vs doing 150x more damage.

1 Like

Incorrect. The notes for S16 erroneously explained an update that had already been implemented. You should avoid interacting with people. It’s not for you. Also, you should avoid bragging about being awesome at Dungeons & Dragons. It doesn’t make you look the way you think it does.

And you should pay more attention to what you read instead of insulting people. Try reading the patch notes again, and pay attention to the dates. Patch for 2.6.4 was released Jan 15, while season 16 went live Jan 18.

I can’t believe you lack the simple maturity to admit you were wrong, and continue to blame the game, the website, and other players.

1 Like