Sentries don't cast

On marauder, when I strife, the sanctifying power auto cast cluster arrow, BUT, it seems my sentries don’t cast them with me. Can anyone else confirm?

Wonder if this is a bug or is it intentional that the sanctifying power only let you cast, and won’t let your sentries cast with you (but that would be really cool though).

I think it’s meant to be like this.
You are casting strafe, CA is an effect attached to strafe and it’s not something you are casting.

I could see arguments both way on this, but honestly the strafe power is buggy in and of itself with inconsistancies, so it might work, just not atm.

Good to know that though, so that I don’t try it myself (though strafe on a Mara DH? nty)

For Marauder, the sentries fire finishers whenever the DH does. With the crucible power, Strafe is causing the last Spender you used to be auto-cast, but it’s the Strafe-induced power causing it, not the DH casting a Spender, therefore the turrets aren’t replicating them because it’s not the DH themselves casting them.

So, I suspect this is going to be another instance of “procs don’t proc procs”.

Unless they change it the strafe power is almost completely useless trash

I think they mean all the powers to be trash.
They are scared of too much power or unintended interactions that they’d rather err on the side of underpowered.

1 Like

Sentries work best with the CA power on M6. Using the seasonal CA power, Sentries will also cast the modified “beams”.

Strafe power seems best used with UE6 build and you really only need to switch Vault to Strafe, however that power is still very glitchy and it will often not proc MS as it should.

Thanks for posting this… I was wondering if the sentries would case the beams.

It’s a pity it only supports CA. Would have been more interesting if they had given alternatives so that every set is supported:

• CA and Impale is replaced with a ray of light
  • MS is replaced with a barrage of rockets
  • RoV is replaced with a bombardment of heavenly fires
  • Strafe turns into a tornado and its damage is increased by primary skill multipliers
1 Like