Seen at BlizzCon

Am image that @Lord_Fluffy and @ThePchild took while walking around BlizzCon.

Imgur

4 Likes

Well that’s a hopeful sign for a ranged character on release.

I wonder if they’re thinking along the lines of a d1 rogue (bows with a little magic and knife melee skill) ? The gameplay and skills for the other characters certainly looked fairly “back to archetype”.

I wouldn’t have a problem with that myself, but I could see those who play Jabazon or some of the DH variants could be disappointed. What does everyone think? What would you want in a “Hunter” class?

Now is certainly the time for DHs to get our act together and put our ideas forward.

2 Likes

As long as the character is female and is armed with a bow, I’m happy. It doesn’t have to be a carbon copy of the DH, or amazon, or rogue. It just has to shoot arrows.

4 Likes

From the feel of the D4 reveal and demo, it seems a straight up hunter would fit well in the D4 world.

Hunters use bows (yeah!), traps, and a wide variety of sharp pointy things. Hunters are stealthy and can blend in with the environment. It will be interesting to see how a bow class is implemented in the new world.

If they allow changing weapons on the go as they have the Barbarian, that would be awesome and make game play even more fluid and add diversity.

Edit: It will also make for some interesting dialog between hunters and druids :slight_smile:

2 Likes

ArrowMcShootyFace™ class confirmed!

3 Likes