See you in Season 19 oops, I mean D4. Patch notes as expected (Shafted)

Welp, pretty much what the title says. These devs are truly incompetent and proven liars. You have put off barb season after season after season because you either don’t want to put forth the effort to fix your server issues with the WW setup, or don’t want to put the effort into redesigning some sets, runes, or items, OR you just straight don’t know how to deal with it despite a well written proposal presented on a silver platter.

Additionally, you’d think after balancing and tuning EVERY single class but barb and give the written excuse of “We just didn’t have enough time” in 2.6.6… you’d think that Barb balancing and tuning would’ve been the first thing and top priority you worked on after the new season theme was developed. Instead we got a literally useless item with no power advantage at all, and some mediocre items for other classes.

On the positive note, looks like I’ll be playing classic WoW now, although… if this is how the classics teams handles their projects…if I hadn’t already seen and experienced the classic through beta play, I’d be afraid of the lack of effort that would be put into it as well.

If this is any sign of whats to come in the future of the Diablo franchise and how they consistently lie to their community and put forth a lacking amount of effort… I don’t know if even D4 would be worth playing at this point. The game has been out for over 7 years and you still can’t get it right… so sad.

Blizzard has really taken a turn for the worse…not just one franchise but across pretty much all of their platforms.

Have fun in season 18 to all you other classes. Won’t see me.

3 Likes

With such negativity, you won’t be missed…

2 Likes

Are you trying to boost your post count with shyte? Get out of here with your trash.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and no amount of negative feedback should be censored or told to stand down. This is the Barb forum, we have legitimate reasons to be hostile.

1 Like

The dude DOES have a legitimate gripe. I, too, have huge issues with the priorities Blizzard showed with S18. New items are always good, but no new builds or updated items or balancing isn’t.

1 Like

I am fair in giving Blizzard props for introducing new items and revamping some old stuff like crafted sets, Echoing Fury, etc.

However if the remaining classic games devs left on D3 have the game engine knowledge to add things like that, it raises the question of why they haven’t been able to fix Barbs all this time. At conservstive estimates Barb has been broken for 4 years.

2 Likes

That’s what you get for “maining” a class in an ARPG.

Spoiler alert, there won’t be any balance changes do WoW classic.

Don’t you have a phone?? There’s the future. Just get out now and save yourself some stress. The Blizzard we all loved is gone. All that’s left is the animated corpse.