Second Quarter Conference Call, 4:30 PM EDT, Today

Funny, my day usually begins with vaulting out of bed. Doing multi-shots of Jack. And petting my furry companion on the way out the door. But that’s just me.

1 Like

The tap dance for the investors will start in about 4 hrs.

I sure hope they do not layoff more staff, like they did last Q. :-1:

2 Likes

cool, give us a summary when you are done watching.
that stuff honestly would be too dry for me to listen to.

1 Like

I wonder if release of the future of D3 blog was delayed by “corporate entities”, because they wanted to have this conference call first.

Probably not just a wild speculation.

2 Likes

I might listen…maybe. It is too hot to go out to the deck so far. Considering just catching the notes later. Someone will capture them.

I really don’t expect any news about Diablo 3 or the Diablo Franchise. D3 does not have unit sales that interest investors so they don’t really care what is going on. They care about new game releases that generate income - and that won’t be announced during the investor call.

I agree. They probably won’t make announcements about their projects, but I remember at one of their past meetings they said they would update Diablo content more often, for example.

While we don’t have any kind of BIG news, at least it’s a little comforting. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Yeah, I suppose it’s possible to get an innuendo out of it. Probably not though.

1 Like

There were no callsigns about Diablo.

The focus, again, was on Warcraft, Overwatch and Hearthstone. However, one of the keys to the company’s operation is the development of major content, which may of course include Diablo (remains to know what would be major in terms of Diablo 3).

Only Nev can tell us what will come in the future.