Seasons character issue

Since the start of Season 22 I created 2 characters, a Witch Dr and a Monk. I played the Witch Dr up to lvl 70 the decided to switch over and play the Monk for a while. Now I have a reward problem.While playing the witch dr to lvl70 I claimed my rewards as I played. Now having played my Monk to lvl40 I have discovered that when I check rewards the game has my witch dr progressions but when playing the Monk it does not show the monks progressions only the witch dr’s. Thus, I have earned no progress towards rewards for my Monk. Please advise what can I do?

You got your answers in General Discussion…

Hey there pweagle,

The season progression is tied to an account not a character. Items can be traded to any character that is part of the same season as your Witch Doctor on your account through the shared stash.

What many do is get one character up to farm with then swap to spend blood shards on the alt to gear them up. You could also find a friend who is a monk and ask them for drops they will not use. I know there are a few communities out there with great people in them to help out.

I do hope you have fun with the season!

/Nathardrick

If the WD only claimed and did not open the gifts, the Monk can open them and get PoJ gear.