Seasonal Quest Wording

I am working on getting the seasonal journey complete, i am on Conqueror. One of the quest and quoted from the game " Take U There: Reach Greater Rift Level 60 Solo." my issue is that I have reached level 60 and finished it but did not finish in the bonus time. There is nothing saying that you have to beat the rift or even finish it. The line simply states to reach it. So i am curious why after finishing the rift i did not get the credit for this stage. Also on the last stage it states the same for level 70 rifts. I am playing on the switch is that matters

GRs are timed rifts. The timer is there for a reason. Otherwise, anyone can “complete” a GR 150 by taking all day to do it.

And it isn’t a “bonus” time. It is the timer for the rift. If you don’t beat the guardian before the time ends, you fail. You can still kill him and get the loot, but that is only a consolation prize.

My question is about the wording of the quest it does not say finish it states “reach” that level. No time limits or talking about completing nothing

“Reaching” a level means just that. If you look in your in-game profile, it shows a record of your accomplishments, including what level GR you reached. You “reach” a particular GR by successfully completing it.

https://i.imgur.com/q7bvysQ.jpg
Note in the screenshot above that it lists my highest GR as Tier 80 and the time it took, which is the highest level I successfully completed.

1 Like

You’re making it more complicated than it is. Reaching = finish it in the time allotted. Argue semantics all you want, but it is what it is.

1 Like