Seasonal Journey or Seasonal Joke

8 Hours Played currently and ive got Guardian… .Well RIP any new content.
Looking at the Leaderboards. The same 4 Botters every season have already acheived GR150.
Could this game get any more laughable and cater to casuals any more at this point.

1 Like

The game isn’t what it used to be. Time to move on I suppose?

:point_right::door:

7 Likes

Then just play 8 hours each season. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I probably need 16 hours to finish guardian, that is how long I play each season.

2 Likes

That is why they should change the current Seasonal Journal.

Another season and another time with Keyblade complaining about finishing the tutorial in 8 hours. Do something different. Find all the ethereals. Do all the seasonal achievements. Make a hc character.

SJ is what Sj should be. Expose players to how the game is played and give them some low end rewards. If SJ is your end game, might be time to move on to something else.

13 Likes

Man you guys can’t play it chill and slow? I mean noone is putting a gun to your head to play 1000 hours a day. And if your a no lifer don’t complain, specialy if it hapens every seson.

5 Likes

after getting the season journey I almost always quit the season until the next unless the season theme is something interesting. This season I’ll probably have to play a few extra days to get all the ethereals and that’s about it.

150 GR on day 2 of season. Flabbergasted.

1 Like

And the same 4 botters get new accounts every season and just laugh at how joke powercreep has become in this game

1 Like

How long should the season journey take? I don’t think it ever took that long.

90% of players never competed on the leaderboard. The people playing the meta were always way ahead in paragon. Boring meta was always set before the season even began.

When they chose to remove all forms of end-game activity besides paragon/rifting, that eliminated any possibility that a large number of players would stick around for very long in any season. There’s no trade and there’s no PvP so there’s no reason for most people to play D3 for very long. It’s been that way for years. You just had more people participating in each season when the game was new.

I might farm the ethereals, but even that is kind of pointless. Will I ever use these mogs? I’ll probably never play D3 again after D4 comes out.

1 Like

I’m sure you’ve got all 21 ethereal transmogs then, right? After only 8 hours I’m betting not.

2 Likes

I don’t play seasons to get on the leader boards. I only play this game to keep improving my personal best. My goal for the season is simple. I want to see just how far in paragon levels I can go. Doing it all solo, as well as how high I can clear in the GRs with the GoD HA DH.

Playing with a goal in mind is what keeps me playing any game that I like. I push on till I reach that goal.

If you keep improving your personal best along with learning what is needed to get on the leader boards I am sure there are a lot of players here that can actually get on the leader boards every season an in non season if they really wanted to.

Just keep your goals small when competing. Also don’t think that paragon is the end all be all of clearing the higher GRs. If that was true then you would see all of the leader boards have paragon levels in descending order. No one would be a higher paragon level below the one above him/her.

But yet that is what I have seen every season. I have seen this every season that I have checked. That includes the seasons that I haven’t played D3. Along with non season leader boards as well.

2 Likes

If you take 8 hours to finish the Journey, it seems the game has nothing to offer you anyway.

I’m sure it won’t notice.

3 Likes

If you use the “Drop bug” for etherals it takes about 15-20 min. if you really want to get them all. Not that I have done it but I know a few that have already and have them all ,Once people figured it out.

1 Like

You mean locking a game at LV 12 on T6? Requires >1 player. Impossible solo.

Nope , I high level char -Rift run -get 1 -Throw in stash -Delete char- Wash rinse repeat- Takes a rift on average to get 1-3 to drop for a new char. Over takes no time to get all of them 15 -20 min . as I said.

I only just completed the season journey, clocked about 26h. That however isn’t the end of my season, I’m still going to collect all ethereals. I’ve acquired all barb and crusder ethereals, now to other classes.

Dang dude, you got to up your game. Gotta get it done in less than half an hour coz ya know, D3 season is really about doing the journey instead of the journey just being a tutorial.

1 Like

RNG action RPG is in essence a casual game anyway. It was never meant to be competitive. RNG and competitive don’t go well with one another.

Yeah shame doing Gr150 Is the same as doing Gr1 just mobs have abit more health. That’s the real endgame isn’t it. So inovative. What great design