Seasonal gem on non-season leaderboard

Found someone on the leaderboard with Sliver of Terror and Remnant of Pain. Wonder how that one got past the end of season? He is pretty high up on the DH boards, but ToS won’t let me call him out. Not saying he is cheating on purpose, just that he somehow got the gems past the gatekeepers. I don’t see any reports in the Bug Reports either.

If since the end of the season they has not played with their character again, then their profile has not been updated and will be displayed with the shards. Some still have ethereal weapons on them

5 Likes

He probably means the current era 2024-01 in the in-game leaderboards. There are more than just one - in both SC and HC - and not just DH (found a Crusader too). Kinda easy to spot, because they all seem to have way less paragon than the “surrounding” ranks… Did not check with all chars and both modes (and only down to rank 25) but strangely enough only found some on the Americas servers… Very weird (bug?)…

1 Like

Just yesterday, I tried to import my profile to maxroll’s character simulator, just to see my attributes. Appears my latest character still accepted as a Seasonal character even though Season 30 has ended. It should be a momentary mistake from the system. Those characters either haven’t logged in since Season ended, or system is slow to update. I don’t think anyone capable of equipping Soulshards. If that was the case the news would spread like wildfire on social media and no such thing as of late.

2 Likes

I tried to keep a lot of my Soul Shards in different ways (stash, inventory, equipped). But they are all gone :frowning_face:

1 Like

There is a clear on the solo SC God dh leaderboard using season 30 shards, the clear is from 9th of april (yesterday), the season ended on the 7th. Somehow he managed to keep some of the shards, i’m hoping its a mistake but cheater will always look for ways to cheat.

1 Like