Seasonal Exploit on PC

I think Season is done, even on Console. I just wait till this will be done on PS4 or X1

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d3/t/theultimateeggman-useing-exploit-to-clear-150/9865

1 Like

No way…too funny…Seasonal theme breaks Season!

1 Like

Let’s face it, this season’s PTR was very rushed because of Blizzcon commitments. PTR’s should always be open for a two-week window to explore all of the new game mechanics more thoroughly.

PC player(s) have been deleted from leaderboards, but on console it will work further.

Lol haven’t the top Necro clears been doing this exploit on console for a couple Seasons now??? The top solo clears were done with 2 and 3 players last couple Seasons lol.

Were they zdps though? And we didn’t have this buff either.

I remember the rank 2 last Season was. When u inspected his gear in the solo GRs it would show other party members.

No that is a console exploit. Involving a Save Editor to resign a save from one PSN account to another. It means players can use the same save on different PSN accounts but can meet together both can enter a GR opened by one of them and the game thinks it is the same person and counts it as a solo GR clear.

Yes Egg used support builds. His WD had a god damn yang’s. I luled when I saw his multiple 150’s. A lot of people were butthurt by it. I mean, the guy exploited no doubt, especially on multiple characters. If he stumbled across it and reported and didn’t complete the GR’s, I think it would have been different. Both Twitch and Blizzard banned him and his multiple accounts.

Funny thing, we didn’t get a patch or something.