Seasonal conquest "I cant stop" hard core not credited

The first time I asked for help with a GM I sent this message “For the last hour I have been trying to figure out and doing research on google why my diablo 3 seasonal conquest “I cant stop” hard core character hasnt been credited with the achievement. It says that I need to “Level legendary gems to level 65 in hardcore mode” I have done that. I actually have 3 of the gems in my barbarian HKvulcan at level 66 each. Can you please help me because I am really stumped. It is the only thing I need to finish this season journey quests.” They responded that they can not even confirm what I am claiming because they can not look into my account.

The second time I even tried to get a GM to answer my inquiry “'Can you confirm at least in my only hardcore character “HKVULCAN” that is visible through the public battle.net website, that the character’s rings/amulet shows the 3 legendary gems are over level 65?” “Laenowatar” did not answer my question. Just directed me to post a bug report here.

That character isn’t a seasonal, hardcore barbarian. You have to do it on a seasonal character.

Your hardcore, non-seasonal character:

Someone else’s seasonal, hardcore character:

3 Likes

Thank you so much. I cant believe I missed that. Didn’t even occur to me to click both Seasonal and hardcore boxes at the same time.

No worries, mate. Still plenty of season left, all the best! (It means you get another crack at Haedrig’s Gifts as well, I think.)

I believe their Seasonal Witch Doctor got that already.

Good luck.

(I’m currently working on a Hardcore Demon Hunter on the Asia Region to get my third Conquest. That’s after completing all but one Objective with Normal Characters).

The GM is right, they can’t see logs for your account. Diablo 3 does not have second by second logs and they don’t have any GM support for it. If something goes wrong in game, they don’t assist. The most they can do is tell you to is post a bug report for QA if you think it is a bug. QA won’t reply though - just record it. Bugs get fixed in patches down the road.

The only game they have GM support for regarding in -game issues (and only some of them) is WoW.

Glad you did figure out what the issue is with the help of the other players here.

1 Like