Seasonal complaints about D3 loot thread

Shenlong can set up speed versions where its dmg buff is maintained permanantly.

Fluidity of daibo is not as ideal as dual wield as dash is sensitive to animation time aka att spd. Daibo been 1.15 base att spd vs 1.4*1.15 (dual wield 15% increase) is not just multiplier loss.

True its easier to find 1 weapon than 2 however, stats required is much steeper than shenlongs. You can get away with a 1700 max dmg range shenlong with jst a base 10% CDR and nothing else. For, daibo its pain not having 7% att spd and 10% CDR. Fluctuation of MA% of 90-120 also a factor. You are losing 1.15x almost 1 tier of dmg by rolling bottom MA dmg. End of day, daibo is just as pain to get than Shenlongs.

At average Inna’s Reach offer 55-65% more minimum damage while having a very high maximum damage ceiling, compared to that Shenlong’s have the attack speed advantage of 1.6 aps coming from dual wield. With all attack speed, min damage and multipliers in mind, by comparison Inna’s offer around 4.1x and Shenlong’s offer around 7.2x total at their highest moment; according to my calculations. That is not considering their affix rolls such as IaS% and CdR%.

Curious… How? Speed version as in speedfarm? Sorry if I confuse terms but I believe we were talking about pushes.

Big stick is “better” until around GR 130. You can get a lot of bonuses with big stick.
Pet damage from staff, shoulders, chest 150%, captain crimson bonus 60-70%
that 200% or so (depending you on your gear) is always up. No shenlong yo-yo effect. It’s a lot smoother for speeds up to GR130.

Again thats a skill cap/ability thing . NOT build/performance issues. If you setup correctly shenlong should be PERMA in sub 130 GR… As I said … more relaxed style is fine, but dont get mixed up with build performance capacity. Shenlong is very easy to play if players actually just try for 5 mins practise somewhere.

A lot closer than this gap. Its 1 tier in numbers around 3 tiers in actual efficiency.

Reach is never a discussion on push. Define push? A GR tier that at the limit/beyond the play style’s capacity. In terms of pure dmg output. Shenlong will always be the limit for Inna pushing. Hence our discussion is around speed farming GR tier.

Shenlong problem is coverage aka spirit maintenance, however blind + laws of seph has proven to be the most effective Shenlong version or Inna speed version in terms of XP/HR and FS/HR. Its very unlikely Reach will exceed Shenlongs on the same tier for number of sub 2 min or even sub 1 min clear.

Its been 3rd season for Inna Speed farming. What can be optimized is very mature.

1 Like