Season Valor Not All That

First thing I noticed was that my computer wouldn’t play the Season it had very bad lag and latency so I bought a new one. Second thing I noticed was that as a casual player all I was going to get was crap, there hasn’t been any Ancient drops and the stats have been horrible. The survivability is terrible and the damage is meh.

I don’t see why everyone was all hyped up and looking forward to playing this build. I see from looking at the leaderboard that there is good gear out there, but if nothing is dropping for the casual player then it really sucks.

My first 2 Ancient Valor dropped yesterday after 3 weeks Nothings.
I guess Blizzard nerfed greatly or push Ancient drop behind GR 100?

I have the same feeling as you.
Either having ‘higher’ damage with Shotgun setup, but one-hit and I was down.
Or playing safely with Ivory Tower setup along 1-2 defensive gems.

This week tried Shotgun with Stone Gauntlet, progression was slow as hell for me and many times my crusader stucked badly for 3-5 seconds animation possibly bug, even after used AC or the Iron Skin.

Around 1-1.1K PL managed to do GR100 with half time, best was 108, almost done 110 in time. So don’t feel OP here at all, just a bit better related my Multishot DH.

Blizzard didnt change anything regarding that. They cant even shift something to “behind GR 100” because the quality of drops cant even be changed.

Regarding the playstyle of AoV shotgun sader:
When entering the rift, having no gogok stacks and nothing else up, your akkarat may fall off with 4-5 seconds left. DONT get hit or you get stunlocked right away. Kite the monsters, stack gogok up and from the second akarats phase on youre good to go for most of the rift.
I have Iron skin, akkarats and my sigil (the aura thing) on numlock. So all i have to do is aim at the elite, flash him and shotgun him down.
Numlocking may be noobish but it makes it almost a brainafk gamestyle (which, i was able to do 129 in a 2 man rift with my partner, a support barb)

I really only have that “problem” at the riftstart. Im plvl 1150 around and am just perfectly fine with 120+
At 115 i just dont give F***s and tank everything while mowing down the elites.

What did push up my damage further was cancel animation. But the toughness was perfectly fine all along.

I’m just started on my sader, but it seems good so far. I have the set bonus, a yellow ring on, and no cubed weapon and t10 is a joke. Hoping it continues. I am getting stun locked a lot but i assume thats b/c champion isnt up

Yep, that’s due to your cubed…

Using Ice Climber boots or 100% up-time on Akarat’s Champion is required to negate the negative effects of the stacks.