Season unlock - how to help

Can someone please tell me what i need to do exactly to unlock the pet this season (21). I don’t play Diablo much at all, just casually jump on with a friend (social or help them play) so I am a bit clueless. Thanks in advance :slightly_smiling_face:

Create a new seasonal character, and when you are in the menues, press Shift+J to open the season journey menu.

In there, it will tell you what you need to do to complete each chapter and what the rewards are for each chapter.

Also, the Website https://d3resource.com/journey/ shows you the requirements for each chapter as well as the rewards.

2 Likes

Thanks for this.
Seems it’s much harder and more time consuming than I expected to be. I appreciate the pointer and the link to the journey tracker. Cheers. :+1:

It takes 30-40 hours to complete guardian over the course of 3 months, so it is not that hard.

But if you enjoy the game, then 30-40 hrs is not work, but fun.

The first pet will be rewarded on completion of first 4 chapters. The objectives are very easy. 10-16 hours should be enough (solo, and without using any shortcut). The time depends on how familiar you are with the game.

The second pet will be rewarded if the whole journey (9 chapters) is completed. Need much more time. But if you do, you shall get a stash tab on the way (at end of Conqueror chapter). You can get max. 5 tabs from 5 seasons.

1 Like

Glad to see that you were able to login. Feel free to jump into any of the classes threads for some great reads, tutorials and Q&A’s. See you around!

4 Likes

I got it done in 22 hours play time this Season I believe. Although I’ve had this like a science for a few seasons now.

1 Like

do i have to be on a certain difficulty to get the reward pets? can i be in normal difficulty?

To get rewards, you need to complete the seasonal journey. Press SHIFT+J to open the journey window.

There are many objectives grouped in chapters. Objectives can be done in any order but chapters have to be completed in order. Rewards will be given if you complete a chapter except Chapter 1.

Read the objectives carefully, many objectives have difficulty requirement.

On the plus side, regular pets dropped from Menagerist Goblins can be obtained on Normal level.

That’s not exactly accurate.

You can also complete the Chapters in any order. You just don’t get the reward(s) for later Chapters until you complete all previous Chapters as well.

1 Like