Season theme feedback

I want to play Diablo 3 not a season theme who allows everyone to clear a gr150 easily . I don’t know how to “fix” it , but plz make sure the season theme will not be the best way to solo push .

2 Likes

Can we make the rift guardians immune to the Season Theme? Seems like that would be an easy fix to prevent 150 zdps clears.

1 Like

How about if the seasonal theme ends once the rift guardian spawns in a greater rift?

Is the seasonal theme DPS doesn’t included your character DPS and it has its own DPS calcuation?

While it seemed like a nice idea to provide us with buffs that do damage to our surroundings , it mostly breaks things… This community has a lot of clever and resourceful members that can figure out how to break things or (ab)use certain effects and hence balanced gameplay is thrown out of the window.
A lot of discussion was going on by requesting GR levels beyond GR 150 since a lot of people seemed to reach that all of a sudden due to overpowered and unbalanced characters. I myself am not such a big fan of overpowered characters or buffs provided by a season since it takes away my fun (what fun is there if everything is just too easy?).
Please reconsider these damage buffs as they do the gameplay more harm than good in the long run (for me atleast).
I’d rather see a static buff like ring of the royal grandeur which does not break things too much…
If you really want to insist on providing those dps buffs then please consider disabling them all together for GR’s.

As for me make the boss imune to rift do not fix the problem because people will kill all the trash with season theme and just kill the boss with a basic build and stricken . Maybe we will need more fishing for a 150 but still to easy .

Is the seasonal theme DPS doesn’t included your character DPS and it has its own DPS calcuation?

Kilometer - The season theme DPS is based off the GR level and not your character DPS. Not allowing the rift guardian to take DPS from the Seasonal Theme will make it so without character DPS the rift can’t be cleared as the rift guardian will not be killable without character DPS.

As for me make the boss imune to rift do not fix the problem because people will kill all the trash with season theme and just kill the boss with a basic build and stricken . Maybe we will need more fishing for a 150 but still to easy .

Gaig - A basic build and stricken is going to take a ton of time to kill a 150 rift guardian… think 10+ minutes, which given that the theme dps is not good enough to kill the trash in <5 minutes without area dmg seems to be a good fix.

2 Likes

I’d simply scrap this season theme and go with CoE buff for everyone like someone mentioned…
These environmental buffs where either mostly useless (like the rings, couldnt use them in speeds, bounties, as melee etc) or way too OP like S19 …
I personally found Rorg, LoN and this Cube season to be the best till now.

1 Like

At first i would like to say im agree with you and it’s maybe the best “fix”

but i think that on diablo we should not be able to clear a gr150 in solo and that should be unattainable dream and im scare to be able to clear gr150 im probably parranoid

2 Likes