Season rewards softcore vs hardcore, bug?

I’m not sure if this is a bug or not.

I’m playing softcore & hardcore depending on who is online.

I’ve finished my softcore season objectives before my hardcore but I have no intention on collecting my season rewards on my softcore character. I’d like to use the set pieces on my hardcore character.

I can accept the pieces in the mail on my softcore character but not my hardcore character and the season objectives both show complete on both characters.

Because I finished the objectives on the softcore character first does that mean I’m stuck using the season set piece reward on softcore and if so, why? and why isn’t there any disclaimer stating this if this is the case?

I have NOT accepted the gifts yet.

Not a bug.
Whoever completed the chapter got the mail. If you did that in SC, only SC heroes receive the mail.
If you want HC hero(es) to get the gifts, you need to let him to complete the last objectives of chapter 2, 3 and 4.
https://us.diablo3.com/en/blog/23220970/season-19-the-season-of-eternal-conflict-is-now-live-11-14-2019#haedrigs

Players can only unlock one Class Set in this manner per Season across Hardcore and Non-Hardcore, so choose wisely!

1 Like