Season Leaderboards are not updating

I believe that person was doing GR 10 to prove the leaderboards were not updating.

2 Likes

That makes more sense.

This happened last season as well.

Please post the region they were playing on to help them fix it.

1 Like

yes he was just double checking for me, because my new solo record was not updated this is North American region. In all seriousness, I hope this gets fix so I can show my mom this new solo clear record.

See, now I am not sure if you are trolling or not, lol.

But seriously, this happened last season. Please don’t post bug reports on other’s behalf. If it happens to you, please post the region you were playing, and the time and date when it happened.

1 Like

was trolling a bit, but it actually did happen gr125 demon hunter, North America, 11/1/20 about 8pm pacific time

Same here.
Still happening.
Last 2 days.
Haven’t broken Tier 86 on the board even though I’ve been running 87-90 DH NA grift.

1 Like

Americas region seasonal personal best not updated…

Notes:

• No toast in chat window
  • Greater Rift reward panel shows new record… but personal best shows old record
  • Blood shard cap increased to 1660
3 Likes

I was just about to post a new thread on this.
Just ran a 121 solo (previous best 120) and got no credit.
Blood shard cap went up but no change to leaderboard.

1 Like

i thought i would come onto this thread to whine a bit too. i set a few clan records and it failed to record. system should work properly. whats going on blizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

1 Like

I cleared 2 new solo records on NA, yesterday and today (11/1 and 11/2), but neither registered.

1 Like

I just cleared a 129 with my DH and my personal best shows 127.

What ticks me off is this is a recurring defect and it’s still not fixed. Meanwhile, new sets and legendary powers! introducing brand new defects for all of us to enjoy!

2 Likes

Watch them end the season with broken leaderboards…

2 Likes

same, i’ve just broken GR127 on monk but the system did not register it.

1 Like

Challenge rift doesn’t record clears.

1 Like

Hi,

I think this should probably be a separate topic… just to make sure Blizzard sees it.
If you did a screenshot, you should include it.

1 Like

Well I should be more specific, the clear itself does work (you get the cache). But the leaderboard isn’t working. I cleared it with an impressive 2:08 time and wanted to know if I was in the top 10 again.

1 Like

ok – it was just a suggestion (to create a separate topic)… the leaderboard issue of the Challenge rift may be related to that of the Greater Rift. But perhaps not. I don’t know.

1 Like

I’ll make a separate topic if the inevitable GR leaderboard fix doesn’t fix the challenge rift leaderboard for some reason.

1 Like

Yup just had the same issue here. Set a new seasonal PR of 121 in 13 min for barb, which should have put me at like rank 650-700 but it didn’t count. NA server

1 Like

I have made my GR130 solo necro record after a GR128’s one which hasn’t been updated as well, but no update on the season leaderboard