Season Journey Not Awarded

When I finished the 22nd season journey, all the notices showed at bottom of screen that I was awarded portrait frames and a pet, and when I checked the Journey wheel, it said I had to complete something else. All challenges are red and complete. Saved progress immediately after the rewards displayed to a USB and uploaded. Restarted PS4, router, then went back to see that D3 did not register my chore of augmenting with a 50+ gem. Redid that, got the reward banners, then looked at season journey wheel to find same message. Something not complete. Went through the process twice of restarting router and ps4. For some reason, every time I restart the game, that challenge of augmenting with a 50+ gem needs to be redone. Would love to know how to fix this.
I checked multiple times and all of the individual quests were done.

Restarting the PS4 and router will do NOTHING.

There should be a Green tick for each chapter. If there isn’t a Green tick, then that chapter is NOT completed.

If you are restarting the game and the 50+ augment is still showing as not being completed, then you are doing the wrong thing at YOUR end.

Do the augment. Do not hit the PS button to go to the dashboard and close Diablo 3 - this will quit without saving. Press the options button and quit the game, so that autosave saves your progress. Then close the game. Relaunch game and check it - it’ll be marked as done.