Season Journey bug

I did the altar and it removes item lvl req so now i cannot complete the craft a lvl 70 ring or amulet part of the quests to complete and get all my rewards.

Not a bug.

The altar removes the item level requirements… it doesn’t change the item level.
So you can still craft level 70 items.

6 Likes

Good grief, people still post new threads about this? After 57 gajillion other threads on the same subject?

Is the search function too difficult to use?

5 Likes

Why bother searching, when someone will give you a personalized answer tailored just for you? Makes you feel special and important!

1 Like

all items say lvl 1 and ive crafted several idk

1 Like

So what? That just means a level 1 character can equip it. It has nothing to do with item level, as has already been mentioned.

Season 28 has been out for 3 months now. Do you really think a “bug” as basic as this would have survived so long without being addressed? Did it ever occur to you that a bunch of players have already completed not only the Altar but the Season Journey without issue?

7 Likes

Just craft sovereign items, for krist’s sake. This question has been asked and answered dozens of times this season. Perusoe has made a quit comprehensive and easily understandable video showing it. Do take a look at it, might do you some good.

3 Likes
  1. Artisans (Jeweler, Blacksmith, Mystic) MUST be Trained to Level 12 before they will be able to craft Level 70 items.
  2. Level 70 Rare items begin with the prefix Sovereign.
  3. Exception: Level 70 Rare Scythes begin with the prefix Grandmaster.
  4. Exception: Level 70 Rare Phylacteries begin with the prefix Embalming.

Did you know?

You can craft a Rare Level 70 Sovereign Follower Special at the Blacksmith and it counts as a Level 70 Amulet. Then, you can take the Sovereign Follower Special to Kanai’s Cube and upgrade it to a Legendary. This will give you credit for the Season Journey Chapter IV Objective, …Is Another Man’s Treasure.

Similarly, you can do the same thing when crafting a Level 70 Rare Weapon or Armor.

Therefore: This is NOT a bug !

6 Likes

Yes! That is correct! You don’t know. And if you do not know how something works, therefore it must be a bug. Right?