Season guidance

I’m a returning player, been away for several years and just finished Chapter 1 and the Malthael fight. So now I’m back at the first act. Is this how I am supposed to progress?
I remember being able to run Rifts but do not remember how to get to them.

Can I get some advice on how I should be playing the game now?
I am playing a Barbarian and I am lv 66 atm. I wasn’t expecting to run through the game and the Acts again. Is there another way to be playing?

Thank you for any help/advice.

You need to change the game settings to Adventure Mode.

To begin a game in Adventure Mode, open “GAME SETTINGS” from the main menu and select “ADVENTURE”, then “START GAME” .

3 Likes

If you want to keep your current Barbarian’s lifetime hours played, select Switch Character from the Game Menu. In the lower right corner, click Rebirth.

This will restart your Barbarian as a Season 27 Character. You will start at Level 1 and have to Level up again. (Which doesn’t take long).

In Adventure Mode, you start with all three Followers waiting for you in town. You’ll also have all three Artisans. You’ll have to Train them again too.

Check your Journey Objectives. Complete Chapter I through Chapter IV to earn a full free Barbarian Set. Complete Chapter Slayer through Chapter Guardian for more rewards.

Check out the Season 27 Blog for more information:

Season 27 just recently started. So, you have plenty of time. Everything earned in Seasons transfers to non-Season when the Season ends…   in approximately 3 months. (Except for Angelic Crucibles and Sanctified items).

For more detailed information about Seasons, check out this excellent website: Diablo 3 Resources.

Good luck and good hunting!  

3 Likes