Season end stash question

So I created a HC character for the purpose of the gem leveling conquest, which I completed. Killed the toon pushing a little and now have active HC characters. I have some gear in my stash, though. At season end will it get folded into the non seasonal stash I already have, or will it go into a separate non seasonal HC only stash ? thanks

1 Like

Blizzard used to publish blogs near the end of every season that explained exactly what happens at the roll-over from seasonal to non-seasonal. The last time they did this was for the end of Season 14, but the process remains the same…

https://us.diablo3.com/en/blog/22312196/season-14-ending-soon-8-31-2018

1 Like

At the end of the season, all the items in your seasonal hardcore stash will be mailed to your non-season hardcore. You will have 30 days from the first time you login after the season ends to claim it. Any XP will be added over to your non-season hardcore.

As it looks like you don’t have another hardcore character, if you create one in non-season, you’ll have to beat Malthael to unlock Adventure mode. So it might be to your advantage to get powerleveled in Season so that you’ll at least have a hardcore character to claim the mail items on.

If you successfully beat GR70+ in seasonal hardcore, primals will be unlocked in non-season hardcore.

1 Like