Season Dead Already?

Didn’t even last a week and this season is already dead. Have not seen one single person on playing the season. plenty playing in normal but no-one in season.

It’s not dead. I find people on seasonal public games all the time, although I have a party that I play with. I use pub games when I run keys.

Platform?
Are you member in a community?
Did you tried public game?

Season isn’t dead. Just the known SaveWizard cheaters.

1 Like

I believe TC is speaking in relative terms. Compared to last season, this one is dead. I was Monk last season and pushed to GR 90 and was around 5000 global position, this season, the top 100 player in every class (except Demon Hunter which is 80 and necro which is 40) is around GR 20-30. These are PS4 leaderboards, I imagine Xbox and Switch are much the same.

Did another check and Crusader doesn’t even have 100 people on the leaderboard, it has 96 ATM with the 96th position being GR 4. Season appears dead.

I’m not surprised.

Lots of folks are hating the seasonal theme, on console and PC. Add in all the bugs that have popped up (and even more in console) and people get fed up.

When there are so many other good games out there one can play, :poop: like this just doesn’t fly.

2 Likes

Looks like from reading the console bug report, S19 leaderboards are showing up and not S21

yup. it’s out of control. People will 9 primals already (DH, PS4, SC LBs)…unlimited mats from save wizard and they go to town with the reforge exploit.

DH SC PS4 LBs look right to me, haven’t checked LBs for other character classes. We had LB issues several seasons ago (2 seasons in a row from memory). How hard is this to stuff up lol…

I got my Steampunk pet on Monday. But to be honest this theme is buggy and annoying. so I really will not play much moving forward until there is a patch.

1 Like