Season clear comparison

Some fun clear totals just 3 weeks into season. It is very clear that the new gems are great for certain classes and not so good for others. It is also very clear that monk has gone to a new OP level. World 150 clear totals below with some relevant times.

Monk 1000+ Rank 1 is 3:36 and rank 1000 is 11:05
Sader 73 Rank 1 is 7:01
DH 31 Rank 1 is 9:31
WD 8 Rank 1 is 10:13
Nec 7 Rank 1 is 11:18
Barb 4 Rank 1 is 12:55
Wiz 1 Rank 1 is 13:31

3 Likes

It’s also a generic speed thing. Monks are crazy fast to begin with. So many amazing utility skills and abilities.

Saders got to use steed charge every 4 seconds so they are zippy too.

The other classes times will improve as more folks start pushing for real.

I know most of my time is in Monk until i get 2.5k paragon. That seems to be the sweet spot.

Yeah. A bit of it is popularity, but most of it is just overwhelming power. The current Inna build is probably the best build the game has ever seen, since it can do literally everything well.

Innas can push crazy-hard solo, has a spot in groups, and can do all speed activities at levels that are great at worst, and more usually just the best.

For pushing groups, just taking 4x Inna Monks would probably be only a little worse than a properly configured group with designated supports and dps.

It’s pretty silly that they nerfed FB Wiz, and not Inna. Had they applied the same level of nerfing to Inna (roughly -5 GRs), and not nerfed Firebird at all, Inna would likely still be about as strong as the unnerfed Firebird!

1 Like

Correct… what is interesting is how many “trash killers” are being used by top clears.
Most NA top clears are using Sader but the top 10 world clear have a bunch of WDs.
My groups clear even used Mauraders DH and we were the only one in the top 100 that went that route. There is even some necros sprinkled in too.

Are those WDs trash killers or RGKs?

Checked: they appear to be Mundu trash killers.

They are trash killers. Monk is best when there is little trash and the mystics can target the elites. Monk can already two cycle RGs at 4k. That means less then a one minute kill. At 6-7k they most likely will be one shotting RGs.

Yeah Monk is off the chain. Fast and Powerful.

But hey, Remorseless got a buff :thinking:

2 Likes

What is impressive about that list is the times. The top 10 cleared in less than 5 minutes, top 40 in less than 6 and top 150 in less than 8.

A lot of the playerbase must have shifted towards monk so a lot of talent are there but a 5 minute clear is absolute crushing the content.
To make something clear I personally would probably NOT make the same even if I sat at on of those players gamerig playing their character.
One other thing I was thinking is that I do hope that there isn’t some bug/exploit going on because that could have a devestating effect if the nerf hammer hits.
Lastly about the wiz clear, it’s a LoD build… :slight_smile:

Yeah, monks are really fast + very OP to begin with. They are just turning 150s into speed runs.

My monk does a 125 faster than my rend barb does 100, lol. The teleports help.

1 Like