Season buff - back to the roots

The current season theme on the ptr is obviously broken.

Just give us double bounty reward from s15 or power of the ring of royal grandeur from s16 for s21 and everything will be fine. Is better than a season theme that doesn’t work, broken, overpowered and underpowered like right now on the ptr!

S14 theme - double goblins we have now too in S20
S17 theme - legacy of nightmares not good for the new sets
S18 theme - triune was crap
S19 theme - eternal conflict was tooo strong!
S20 theme - forbidden archives have we now!

I think a s15 or s16 “remaster” is the best choise.

Do this and I won’t be playing. Those themes were boring AF. Might aswell play NS
Your paragon could be achieved in 1day of seasonal play please don’t dictate what you think is best. When you don’t even play

2 Likes

Do you think they can fix this theme in 2-3 weeks without ptr tests? I don’t think there will be a second ptr update until friday. As I said - at the moment its the season buff broken, overpowered and underpowered - all in one :smile:

And a complete new season theme without ptr test in this short time - headshot season 21.

They can easily do “Both And” instead of “Either OR”. Just tune down the Area Damage buff on the current theme, but also give us double bounties or RoRg… make the seasonal theme feel more rewarding…

How about just making this season that we will only have battlefields, heaven’s and festering woods as maps

1 Like

This would actually be a relly nice season theme, “Season of open maps”. I guess almost every player would like it? :slight_smile:

You do know that people still clear GR150 without AD with the current seasonal theme right? Only nerf AD and it will most likely be ZDPS solo push anyway

1 Like