Season Bonus Feedback

Season Buff feels lackluster the way it works right now. No one is gonna change or toy with his/her build for something that requires chasing around and gives random buff.
In my opinion season buffs should introduce something exciting, right now I find Triune’s Will a nuisance. I need to interrupt my rotation or planning to go to a circle to get +dmg buff. Even that +dmg power will likely be ignored if it is not in a good place.

Possible Changes:

• Area of focused power should spawn centered around the player. Personally I don’t really like this one, as it might require a class to be tanky to benefit from it fully.
  • Instead of area of focused power it should be a buff that cycles like CoE.
  • Give players an option in a Kanais Cube like interface to choose from passives: Resource Reduction, Cooldown Reduction, Damage, Magic Find and some other power etc… This could give player a little choice to cover an handicap early game/during levelling and boost late game farming/greater rift progression.
  • Get rid of Triune’s Will entirely and create new sets/skills for each class already. :rage:
1 Like

The circle duration time needs to be increased if you want this feature to actually be relevant.

1 Like

When I read the ptr patch notes I thought it could be interesting.
Now that I leveled a new seasonal character on the ptr I really dislike the way those circles spawn and rapidly disappear.
The idea itself is not too bad, it’s something different yes and I’m surprised by that.

However if it’s going to be implemented like that it’s either getting ignored completely by players or they will struggle chasing those circles and get frustrated after a short while.
Some suggestions for a better solution:

• get a a lingering effect of the circle-buff that lasts for a few seconds whenever you’ve touched it (no matter if you leave the circle or it disappears)
  • spawn the circles right on the character but reduce the overall power they provide
  • drastically increase the duration of the circles so it’s worth hopping in there (double it!..), since they will get largly ignored in easy speedfarming difficulties anyway that shouldnt be a problem.

I have suggested a similar idea already. You have a chance to acquire (on hit?) 1 of 3 buffs for like 6seconds, once you lose the buff you are eligible for another. It might even repeat if your lucky.

Not true; I got through T16 with the damage buff ring, help from the resource ring, & on occasion the double buff of an oculus ring on top of a power ring! Needed help from each of the rings at times running a non-optimized DH UE in Rifts/Grifts/Bounties…

Instead of circles it could be an aura, or one person suggested it spawns a globe you can pick up like health and neph globes. That way its more balanced for melee builds. Playing a barb I almost never got to use the circles, either didn’t last longer enough or too far from monsters so nothing to kill.