Season Altar Level 1 Gear - Followers?

Hello all,
I just started a seasonal Crusader for completing the 6 Sets GR55 Conquest after doing 5 sets on my seasonal Barbarian.
I leveled the Crusader to lvl 34 then grabbed my Templar follower, who’s lvl 34 also obviously. The problem is even though the Templar Relic says Lvl 1 Required, he simply can’t wear it, since the game says he doesn’t meet the requirements.
So, I’m wondering if the items for followers are indeed Lvl 1 as stated, or if they’re still at their original level?

Hi,

The Altar changes the level requirement of an item… but only for the hero. The item level itself is not changed.

So the hero can equip a level 70 item even when he is level 34, but the follower cannot.

It’s a bit awkward while levelling up… since the game shows you the level requirement of the item, not the level of the item itself. :slight_smile:

Best of luck in your games !

4 Likes

Hi everyone
There is a mission that require forging an level 70 item (or more than one mission?), but since all the item level have changed into Lv1 required, that mission seems cant be finished any further.
Is there anyone knows how to deal with the problem?
Thank you for your reading^ ^

1 Like

:man_facepalming:

4 Likes

Good grief…

Item level and level requirement are 2 different things. The Altar removes the latter, it doesn’t touch the former.

3 Likes

Thank you for your reply

The reason why I want to ask about this is that in my recent memories some of the green(the color of the rarity) item were 70 level required, but once I upgraged the rites of sanctuary, all those items changed the level require into 1 only.
And thank you for the info, I think its some kind of display error, items with words “SOVEREIGN” forged by blacksmith are capable solving the quest even though I cant know what level it is.
Thank u all again! Problem solved!

You should have posted this in the New Player Help Forum. You’re obviously new, with one Character, a Seasonal Wizard 70 (65).

The video below will show you everything you need to know. But, keep these points in mind:

1. I ran the Challenge Rift and opened it before I started. This gave me the Gold and Mats I needed.
  2. The Blacksmith can do both, the Weapon/Armor and the Amulet/Ring, Objectives.
  3. Artisans (Blacksmith, Jeweler, Mystic) must be Trained to Level 12 before they can craft Level 70 Rare items.
  4. The video also shows how to get the Season Objective for upgrading a Rare item to Legendary.

Your Artisans are currently:

Blacksmith 6
Jeweler 11
Mystic 12

You need to Train your Blacksmith to Level 12.

You can do the same thing for crafting a Level 70 Rare Amulet or Ring. Just have the Blacksmith craft a Sovereign Follower Special. (They’re on his Armor Tab). The video below is an older video, but it still works.

Good luck, good hunting and have fun!  

Asᴋ ɴᴏᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢʀᴏᴜᴘ ᴄᴀɴ ᴅᴏ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ;
ᴀsᴋ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴅᴏ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢʀᴏᴜᴘ

I do not hide from my enemies.
I do not run from my foes.
I seek them out; I hunt them down;
and then they’re quickly disposed.

~ 𝑃𝑒𝑟𝑢𝑠𝑜𝑒

Edit: You posted before I did. You can disregard this post. You evidently figured it out.

5 Likes