Season 29 Season PTR

When?
D4 already boring.

3 Likes

When Blizzard will publish a news on their website and a blue post on the forum.

4 Likes

Well…

4 Likes

I wouldn’t be surprised to see S28 run another 4 to 6 months. There’s no incentive for Blizard to put anothef D3 season in the midst of D4 release and a D4 season coming up in two months or so. Maybe I’m wrong. But D3 is not generating much revenue and D4 is their biggest money maker to date.

6 Likes

Aww the hamster wants to be put back on it’s hamster wheel again xD.

3 Likes

Because you cannot fly across the screen and one-shot everything?

2 Likes

D4 is so much crap. Bring ptr.

4 Likes

S29 may start 2 or 3 weeks earlier than Diablo 4 Season 1. It may not have PTR and the new seasonal contents might be minor.

1 Like

PTR shouldn’t be too far now.

I’m enjoying the Alter in S28 so much I could play season 28 indefinitely. Especially if they don’t make the alter a permanent addition to non-seasonal play.

5 Likes

I’m good to play S28 for the rest of the year!

4 Likes

If the next D3 season starts at the same time the D4 season starts, I might not even play the D3 season. Why go backwards? I tried to play D2R, and I just couldn’t get into it. I have a feeling the same thing will happen when I try to play D3 again.

1 Like

I might run S29 for a few days if the theme looks interesting, but I have no intention of wasting anytime with recycled season themes. The remaining D3 players can have that most have already moved on to other adventures.

At this point I would agree. Why would the devs want any focus to be taken away from D4?

As much as I would like to assimilate my S28 gear with my NS gear, I’m not looking forward to stash tetris and my S28 paragon is already much higher than my NS one.

Happy for this season to keep going.

My remaining 5 legendary gems that aren’t maxed are at rank 140 now… I got plenty more GR140-146s to do (seems to be the optimal GR levels for me) and then a bunch of group GR150s if I can find some help. My zbarb is ready to rock.

1 Like

Depends on the recycle theme for me.

For example, the sanctified items season, I only played Wiz and Necro… wouldn’t mind playing some of the other classes.

Agree. It’s a very lonely time to be a D3 player… my clan is mostly dead atm… pretty much all moved to D4. I’m still plugging away at my legendary gem ranking… 5 more gems to get to rank 150 and if I have group to run with, I might rank up my aug gems too.

But I’ve got a big Steam and Epic Games Store pile of shame that’s been building up since D3 came out. Just added the Halo: MCC to that list so eventually, I’ll be playing something else too (at least until S29 hits).

1 Like

I really hope we get a season of ALL the seasons combined lol insane season !
*also what will they do for seasons 1 to 14 ? on repeat rotation ?
*I also wish the D3 seasons would repeat every 2 months shorter seasons !

• Why not make it to season 30 ! I do like D IV but I dont think I will stop playing D3 its still such a fun time
  • The Altar has been the best season and I wish it could exist EVERY season.
    Wish they could add another 5 to 10 seasons D3 team of the last 5 years have done an amazing Job
1 Like

Not going to happen considering they already said: “it won’t be as rich as Season 28”.

4 Likes

very true. indeed. the case.

2 Likes

Actually this makes sense. They make time to make sure s29 is a banger.