Season 28 Rites of Sanctuary - Has Ended

It just shun on me now. They retracted changes for Deadly Reach? I mean, it doesn’t state that it increases damage for every enemy hit by the third strike anymore. Too late to complain now, is it?

That would be pretty radical to keep it, as it looked fine to me actually. I wonder what made them retract that change… Strongarm bracers would have some use from Natalya’s Set bumping demons around like a pinball and so are to the Monks from the Deadly Reach. There was an incentive, punishment and drawback. What’s the deal?
I just hope they consider that at the final patch but I wouldn’t count on it.

For the staff, I find I accidentally get the Gem and Mushroom before I get the plan for it. Izual is a jerk and rarely drops it. Would be better if it were like the plans for Reaper Wraps - get it the first kill but maybe with a level requirement (say, 61).

1 Like

The patching day has arrived. Has everyone stockpiled their stashes full of junk primals ready to be salvaged after the patch goes live?

4 Likes

I have approximately 3 full tabs of primals that I’m entirely willing to turn to ash after today’s patch. I’ve also got a selection of Dawn, Holy Point Shot, Compass Rose, and other assorted legendaries that I want to try my luck with turning primal (not for the same hero).

2 Likes

Hi all - Patch 2.7.5 is now live.

7 Likes

Thanks Rich. Any changes sneak in?

1 Like

Where can I find the patch notes?

Literally on the first post, click on the ‘View Full Article’ link.

That’s about season 28, no?

Scroll down a short way and click the Patch Notes hyperlink, which will take you here:

The patch notes are included with the Season details, as has it always been for awhile now.

GO LOG AND SEE THE NATALYA’S TRAPS NOT PULLING ANYTHING AND THEN EXPLODING!
IT IS HILARIOUSLY BUGGED AND DESIGNED!!!
Didn’t expect much more from the people that reworked Akkhan !
KEKW

That sounds inappropriate.

I’ve had a bit of a clear-out of my non-seasonal stash and a lot of things turned to ash…

1 Like

Gosh, the new Natalya Spike Trap really sucks… That’s what happens with a one-week PTR :frowning: I guess I will try to do my 150 with a GOD or Marauder…

11 Likes

You beast sometimes it pays to save somethings. I like the new icon.

Briefly tested the new Nat set. I hate it. Utter fustercluck.

This is what happens when untested things are thrown at us. :man_facepalming:

10 Likes

Is it possible that you guys only modify the text on Gears of Dreadland set, like on the Shadow in ptr? Feels weak considering the dmg buff for Primary attacks.

6 Likes

It is the same with the UE set, text has changed but performance has not improved at all.

2 Likes