Season 28 Rites of Sanctuary - Has Ended

Season 28 Rites of Sanctuary - Has Ended

Season 28 Rites of Sanctuary goes live on February 24 at 5 p.m. PST/CET/KST. Unlock formidable powers in the Altar of Rites as you complete the Seasonal Journey.

View Full Article

12 Likes

Great boost to Crusaders.
Thanks.
We really needed that " Kick a man while he’s down" attitude!

12 Likes

As stated we were expecting something for Crusaders but got nothing. Is there a reasonable explanation?

12 Likes

Crusaders are buuuuuffed!
They will crush on their saddles and beat WD to rock bottom. At least WD has meta grouping spot.

Nicely done!

4 Likes

Great patch with an amazing seasonal theme. Cosmetics also looks awesome. Thank you.

7 Likes

They didn’t come out and say it, but the common pattern (for the most part) is they buffed the Haedrig’s gift sets. Does AoV need a buff?

Of course they could have buffed something else, and in light of the obvious fact every other class got something, they probably should have done that. But, I think the explanation that AoV is in good shape is the likely one.

What these numbers mean ?

Barbaro:
    12, 14, 18, 22
Crociato:
    31, 35, 37, 40
Cacciatore di demoni:
    52, 56, 60, 63
Monaco:
    71, 74, 78, 83
Negromante
    85, 86, 90, 92
Sciamano:
    93, 97, 101, 106
Mago:
    112, 121, 126, 130

I can’t find any context…

1 Like

Can i some how make the imige my desktop background? :smiley:

Page numbers on the Tome of Set Dungeon Pages would be my guess.

oh thanks mate, probably yeah

You need 4 class set pages. For 1 class, 4 seperate sets. Your starters will not be good because those don’t have a set dungeon.

Forget AoV, let’s play Blessed Shield.

3 Likes

Overall it looks pretty good. I should start with an DH now, cause GoD will be pretty decent to farm, now. Wished for some more dps for Frenzy and Hydras, the latter really could’ve needed at least a 50% attackspeed buff.

I just hope, that all bugs and not intended interactions for Natalyas are fixed. And it sounds now like Wudijo suggested. A bit sad, that RoV is gone.

This WD buff is very welcome and was demanded by the community. A lot of players made this exact suggestion.

They stopped buffing Blessed Shield when they ran out of slots to put more items.:slight_smile:

Aye, bigger numbers work too! This buff is incredibly important as Blessed Shield represents a 2h flail, 1h flail, crusader shield, and bracer, playable on LoN/LoD and Akkhan sets.

The only other build more important from an item utilization standpoint is Blessed Hammer!

2 Likes

Thanks i guess now more news on D4 woop woop.

So for the Tome of Set dungeons, you’ll need to have 4 sets from the same class, and then go collect the page, once for each set?

Are they guaranteed drops? Any torment/level requirements, other than wearing the set?

Also, sadly, I didn’t see any comment on the Staff of Herding, so I’m guessing nothing got adjusted there.

Yes. Wear the set, talk to the Tome of Set Dungeons in Leoric’s library. Oooo.

Only problem is getting each set. Not hard, but annoying.

A major disappointment here is that this didn’t address any of the issues for the console version of the game.

2 Likes

I dont like nor play the class, but it felt really weird crusader got nothing again.
Last minute buff perhaps possible?

5 Likes