Season 27 rewards bug

After finishing the 3rd conquest requirement, to receive the final pet and frame reward, the season journey says i havent completed it despite when checking the leaderboards everything is in order. Completed the gold conquest, boss killing, and solo gr 45. I would prefer not to grind out 8 set dungeons pls help :frowning:

Did you complete all the requirements for each of the other “chapters?” The conquests are merely three of the 20+ to actually complete the Journey.

1 Like

Season 27 Rewards

• Chapter I
    • No Reward

• Chapter II
    • 1st Haedrig's Gift

• Chapter III
    • 2nd Haedrig's Gift

• Chapter IV
    • 3rd Haedrig's Gift
    • Eternal Conflict Portrait Frame
    • Belphagor Pet

• Slayer Chapter
    • Eternal Conflict - Slayer Portrait Frame

• Champion Chapter
    • Eternal Conflict - Champion Portrait Frame

• Destroyer Chapter
    • Eternal Conflict - Destroyer Portrait Frame

• Conqueror Chapter
    • Eternal Conflict - Conqueror Portrait Frame
    • Stash Tab (Up to the maximum number allowed)

• Guardian Chapter
    • Eternal Conflict - Guardian Portrait Frame
    • Laurels of Knowledge Portrait Frame
    • Corvus Cadaverous Pet

Note: To earn the reward(s) for ANY Chapter, you must first complete ALL previous Chapters.

yes. im paragon 1000+ and have beat every chapter up to conquerer, aswell as guardian

Double-check your Journey Window. Use the drop-down list to view each Chapter and make sure each one shows ALL Objectives are checked off.

there is quite literally nothing for me to do except for attempt to beat another conquest or hope some gods decide to bless me with my rewards, which ive earned :frowning:

If you haven’t already, I would suggest double-checking all Chapters in your Journey Window first. Each Chapter should say 9/9, 11/11, 10/10, etc. for each Chapter you’ve completed. (Depending on the number of Objectives).

I play on PC, so my Journey Window may look different from yours:

i have the rewards up to conquerer, and ive beaten every challenge from guardian, aswell as the 3 conquests but its claiming i havent despite 3 leader board entries on gold, bosses, and grift. ive checked more times than i check my nuts at this point