Season 27 has been my favorite since the expansion

I’ve grown up with the diablo series, starting with diablo 1 and most of my teens grinding through Meph runs in diablo 2. I’ve been around for the ups and downs of diablo three too. I absolutely have to say that coming back for season 27 has been by far the favorite season that I’ve played, especially on HC. I just wanted to get that out there, that this season has been a blast for me.

1 Like

Season 27 has been okay for me nothing special, nothing to write home about.
Up next will be the Games Awards D4 announcements, the D4 blog and the S28 PTR.

4 Likes

What do you mean about “downs”?! :angry:

… come to think about it, there have been downs every time an OP build has been nerfed! :frowning:

Cool. What about the season do you like the most?

Same, I think they could have done it a bit better instead of so restrictive with the 1, “mystic” like property with Angelics because let’s face it most of the powers are nice and unique but not nearly as powerful to justify that. And the selective primal really should be a permanent feature.

Overall enjoyed the season, few others were a bit more exciting and less restrictive like Ethereals and shards but this one definitely a top 3.

1 Like

I think this is the most I’ve played in a season before. What makes it compelling for me is the sheer number of really, really, fun builds there are. I did a quick count and I should have like 14 different builds spread out in 4 classes that have already or should clear 140. At least 5 will or should clear 150.

I had a plan coming into the season to not really push like crazy until the PTR notes are up. I wasted so much time in the ethereral and soul shard seasons trying to play early leaderboard hero instead of finishing stronger at the end. I have done 150 (hard not to) on monk but I havent spent any real number of keys on other builds yet.

My all-star builds this season are:
Impale Strafe DH - Most fun Xp build I’ve played yet
Bell Monk - St Andrews Gage lod version - Aggressive!
WW Key farmer barb - Pulls the entire map right to u at light speed
Immortal Kings HOTA - Hands-down the most fun, but not as strong as
LoD HOTA - WOW! Crazy, crazy, mindless fun
Death Nova Necro - TANKY! Great low paragon grifter
Rathma necro - Starting to grow on me, didn’t like it early on

Honorable Mention - Fist of Heaven power on crusader - Best low-fi shooting stars screen saver background effect. Very soothing

1 Like

Same. Honestly the ability to turn a item into a primal was more praiseworthy to me instead of the sanctified powers, but that’s mostly because the powers were mostly limited to a select few skills, most of which I don’t even use or like. But happy for others who happened to enjoy this season.

2 Likes

Agree … however, the Guardian Pet is outstanding in its look, behavior, and cuteness !

1 Like