Season 27 - Guardian objetive not recognized as completed

One of the objectives of the Guardian in Season 27 is to upgrade 3 legendary gems to level 70 (Gem Fatale). However, I have 3 legendary gems that fit that criteria (2 are over level 70) and the game doesn’t recognize that the objective is complete. Without this, I cannot complete Guardian.

Hi,

Your crusader is wearing a rank 72 Bane of the Striken and a rank 75 Bane of the Trapped.
Where is your 3rd rank 70+ gem ?

When you complete a Greater Rift, the three 70+ gem have to be in possession of the hero… either socketed in equipment or in the inventory or in the stash – the three 70+ gems have to show up in Urshi’s list. When you up one gem (any gem), the conquest should be validated.

2 Likes

Also, they apparently fixed the exploit with Whispers of Atonement so having them above 70 no longer counts as a gem for this purpose.

I had two equipped in one of the characters and the other in the stash, but the third one (Bane of the powerful (at level 70) did not count until it was upgraded to level 71. Then I got the conquest.

But it did not work until all of them were above level 70, unlike the description of the objective suggests.

Unless it was changed recently, it worked for me.

I already had the Objectives for 3 Legendary Gems at Rank 35 and Rank 45 when I collected 3 Whispers. (Ranks 119, 120 and 121). I did not get credit for the Objectives of 3 Legendary Gems at Rank 55 and Rank 70 until I put 1 Point in my next Legendary Gem. But, it still worked.

Gratz !

That’s odd… I didn’t have any issue with that objective… it worked with 3 gems at level 70. It’s difficult to say what happened, really, without a screenshot or video. Perhaps just a glitch.

The game checks for this only when you upgrade gems… so if it glitches at that time, you might not get it. It never occurred to me, so it’s difficult for me to say more.

On one of the accounts I had the same problem. The thing is if lvl a 70 and use it and then do 2 more. You would think I did 3 gems. No like somebody said you have all 3 at the time.

The best way to do this is do the nightmare and get three of them to 70 or above. then don’t use till you do another GR. At that point once lvl up any gem you will get the Conquest.

Plus people waste their time running a lot of GR’s to do all the gem lvl conquest. All you have to do is 3 nightmare runs. It will take all the conquest all at once. After you do the next GR you get all the credits.

1 Like

Ive completed the guardian completely but never recieved season rewards in game mail

The Guardian rewards do not come via mail. The cosmetics just show up.
Look in the mirror for the pet and portrait frame.

4 Likes

I was looking for my pet it isnt in my collection

Hi,

Have you completed all the objectives of all the levels before as well ? Chapter I to IV, Slayer, Champion, etc… ?

What level does the game think you’ve completed ?

• Start a new game
  • Right-click on your portrait in the upper left corner of the screen and click on “View Profile”
  • After the profile appears, click on the “Seasons” button
  • Click on “Season 27” button
  • Click on “* Records” button
  • At the top of the right panel, the last level you completed is displayed… what does it say ?

In my collection, it is somewhere in the middle… see this screenshot:

3 Likes