Season 26 PTR seems like an early April fools joke!

Granted Echoing Nightmare seems like a cool concept but it’s not so good if you play on HC. I can see people getting board this it very fast.

The part of monsters in Echoing Nightmares can no longer be Frozen, Stunned, Rooted or Knocked Back seems like a bad idea. It makes it almost imposable to play the Necro in the Echoing Nightmare.

Good to see Whisper of Atonement have been moved up to 125 from 100.

Invoker set is starting to look better.

Greater Rift updates are a plus it’s about time you removed the Sewers of Caldeum, and Hidden Aqueducts they are spaghetti levels.

Unless there is a new pet or wings in season journey looks like this maybe the first season I will not be playing!

No reason to do more than 2-3 of them. Rewards suck and XP becomes almost negligible unless you’re a bot.

It’s a terrible idea. Makes it even more tedious. Then again foresight & fun have never been staples of this dev team.

Negligible. See the first quote.

Fist of Heavens Valor still gutted. Invoker SUCKS.

They were the least worth-removing. Corvus, Keep Depths + Realms of the Banished are still in.

The new season rewards are the last things they implement. That’s why they haven’t been on a PTR for the longest time.

Wings are very unlikely. Pet will probably be another color palette-swap of an existing pet.

2 Likes

LOL I see you picked apart my post here!

Still would have been nice to see more to the season not sure they would have been able to top the last two seasons.

1 Like

It seems as if many builds that utilize skills that do some sort of CC to ramp up damage will be ineffective. Why are all the mobs in the Echoing Nightmare “juggernauts”?

Echoing Nightmare must have a boss of a shadow nephalem.

It looks like someone forwarded you the message:

Obviously you read my post but didn’t get it.

This is exactly my point if you are doing only 2-3 of them the season. And the season is 3 months not 2-3 days you want people to keep coming back for more and more.

Yes it dose I was being sarcastic there are a lot of sets that need improving.

I was thinking on a positive note of less spaghetti in Greater Rifts. They still have some spaghetti in there can’t remove it all.