Season 25 theme leaked in Reddit

Today in Reddit they leak a season 25 theme… a new type of item(exalted) in violet color. Maybe a solution to put the ethereals in game definity?

1 Like

Unnecessary aggressiveness. I just passed on the information I read

1 Like

Sure, leak

1 Like

Requires citation.
Got a link to this?

Well it looks like OP does not read the forum.

Is it this?

https://www.reddit.com/r/diablo3/comments/qb3oo4/s25_season_of_exalted_items_violet_items/

Who copied who? :point_up_2: :point_down:

3 Likes

Nice thing about this being on Reddit is that it has a downvote button :-1:

13 Likes

Maybe I was a bit harsh on OP. He probably thought it was something legit and passed it on.

3 Likes

At least he tried to share what he thought was news even if it was not.

2 Likes

If you can’t use set bonuses or LoD with it, what good is it? Really hope this is just nonsense.

The fun thing some of the “Game Press” is posting about this “leak” and references the reddit post. That’s how good game journalism is.

2 Likes

exactly. we’ve been without any official information for so long. i tried to help

1 Like

Once it gets on Wikipedia, there is no removing its attestation.

I’m the author of the both S25 post (Reddit and Diablo forums).

This is just a proposal :stuck_out_tongue:

I didn’t expect people to make videos on this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36WNo5IolxA

That said, I translated comments under this video, and it appears that german gamers are 99% positive for this proposal. It also appears that, like american players, german gamers would like to keep Exalted items at the end of the season.

1 Like

Good on you for having that attitude.

Lol. There hasn’t been a decent gaming website in like 10 years. Social media killed the whole medium.

I do, quite often actually :slight_smile:

My search foo is broken… this is all I found.

So someone thouhgt Iseds idea is an official announcement of the new seson? Loooool :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like