Season 25 has not started!?

Season 25 doesn’t seem to have started where I am despite all the promo material saying it should have done so hours ago. When I log in it still shows as “Season ended”.

Season start for consoles, worldwide, is at the same time as the US servers, i.e. 17:00 Pacific Time. It’s currently 10:08 Pacific, so there’s just under seven hours until the season starts on consoles.

1 Like

It would have been nice if blizzard had explained that anywhere in the promo material for season 25. I have checked everywhere and it always says “ Season 25 will begin on December 10, at 5PM (PST/CEST/KST) shortly after our next Diablo III update.” All they need to do was add one sentence to explain consoles would work of the PST time rather than the local regional time like PC users. Just feeds back into the existing perception that they are not bothered about console users.

a google search for what time is it now in PST?

11:33 AM

Friday, December 10, 2021

Pacific Time (PT)

Yeah im in the UK so everyone on PC has been playing here for 3 hours because the season started 5pm CEST (which is Central European standard time) as Blizzard had advertised. It’s just consoles that are going by PST it seems, so the season won’t actually start until the 11th December as a result.

Every damn season…PC has staged starts via Asia, EU and US BUT Console…no matter what region, starts at US time which is 4 hours from now and 1700 PT.

It really isn’t hard to understand but every season here we are…

2 Likes

1am UK time dude…

1 Like

No, it didn’t. It started at 17:00 CET (Central European Time), not 17:00 CEST (Central European Summer Time) as Europe hasn’t been in Daylight Savings since 31st October. EU started at 16:00 UTC (which is also GMT, i.e. what the UK is currently observing).

Without fail this happens every season on console. Console will always be 5pm pacific time.

1 Like

New players? No disputing not hard to understand, but is the OP just saying it would be good if it’s more findable information?

D2R will have brought in some new players with bundling of the products.

1 Like