Season 25 2nd char

hey! just came back to the game and finished all the season requirements on a crusader. got my bags with all my tier set pieces and what not. started to a second char but ive noticed the requirements are already complete on my 2nd toon and was just wondering if you can get the bags with the tiers sets on a second toon?? thanks for any help

Season 25 Announcement Blog

Completing Chapters 2, 3, and 4 of the Season Journey will reward you with three Haedrig’s Gifts. Each Gift contains a few pieces from one of your Class Sets. Players can only unlock one Class Set in this manner per Season across Hardcore and Non-Hardcore, so choose wisely!

You can only obtain one set of Haedrig’s Gifts, per season, per region. Everything else you have to farm like usual, i.e. kill stuff, clickables, crafting, kadala gambling, cube upgrades, bounty caches, and so on.

1 Like

thanks my dood for the reply and info!!

You can complete a Season Journey and collect the rewards with 3 different Characters, if you want.

You just have to play each one on a different Region: Americas, Europe and Asia.

I wish they made it so mode mattered, allowing one to collect for both Soft and Hardcore mode, but alas, nay, and forsooth I say verily.