Season 24 Firebird

Combustion to me means fire - yet it says my [Disintegrate] is arcane.
Everything I am interpreting means I need fire as the base proc. Yet I am supposed to have this - elemental range on the Weapon applies its respective stack with all abilities if the elemental range is of the type: Arcane, Cold, Fire or Lightning. This is why Item Stat Priorities state “you want a weapon with Cold or Lightning Damage” Range.
On Squirt - I like 100% increased damage - but once I get hit that goes away but the increase of damage up to 50% is not anything I want. I would rather have a resist or something else that has a benefit to my gear? My magic weapon aids me in a shield based off my current life and meteor rez’s me every 60 sec.
I have been using a poisen neck and fire or lightening cube that has really kept me alive. I try and use the environment to keep my back safe from attack.
I have several etheral’s. From 1 hand to 2 hand and a couple off hand’s. One has twisters instead of hydra - with different types of damage - but since its not a weapon- does that mean It should be unruned?
Just getting confused.
Sorry for the book but so many questions

I suggest reviewing

https://maxroll.gg/category/guides#classes%3D%5Bd3-wizard%5D%26classes%3D%5Bd3-firebirds-finery%5D

and picking the version you’re trying. Read, carefully, the “gameplay” section as it explains the why. And more importantly, the how.

1 Like