Season 24 Ethereal opinion

Well, not everything maybe, but I have dinner with my mom once a week, and she always ask me what I want :stuck_out_tongue:

Not for nuthin, but when you get older the roles reverse. Instead of them taking care of you, you take care of them.

And I got to say, if you don’t spoil your parents when your old enough, you’re terrible human being. So all through your life. At two points in your life, you get what you want from the people that love you. From your parents when you’re a child, and from your kids when they’re grown.

Just sayin’.

As in Ethereals drop for me every 2 - 3 NR / GR runs (With the odd discrepancy lowering it to every 5 NR / GR runs).
On the other hand I cannot get a single Primal drop, I had a 2-3 drops right after hitting lvl 70 while duo’ing and 2 from Kadala (This was pre 100 PP), since then I’ve not seen a single primal.

Sure I get it, the good ancient is almost a perfect primal bla bla bla…, and having 3 winning numbers out of 7 on the lottery ticket is almost like holding a cool million in your hand :roll_eyes:

Point being, the system is absolut dogsh… actively encouraging multiple characters for no reason, fast tracking the urge to leave the game since the replay value overall is 1 / 10.

[quote=“Banzhe-21616, post:72, topic:42066”]

So it’s not "you get ethereals… it’s “I get ethereals…”. For most people the drop rate is about 1 in 100 so it’s more like one ethereal every nine to ten GRs. There will most likely be periods where you get ethereals more often, followed by dry spells.

One could make another point, namely that with ethereals players are able to set new highs making it a fun and enjoyable season.

Sucking it up is for those who choose to suffer in silence. Its called having an opinion. You don’t have to like or agree with it. Just like I don’t have to accept it. So step back and put some respect on it.

My opinion is also feed back. I’m the one being vocal about my displeasure with the season theme arrangement but trust that they are many others who also do not find this season’s theme arrangement enjoyable. A bitter taste lasts longer on the tongue and in memory than the taste of something sweet. So, it would be advantageous for the devs and their leadership to take what I posted into consideration with future development. Be easy, cheesey.

Amen.

As I said above, I’m not the only one who doesn’t enjoy this arrangement. AND… I want to make a fine point here. I’m using words and phrases like “displeasure”, “not enjoyable”, “tolerable”, “not arduous”. Banzhe is already at “dogsh…”. Anger and resentment from a paying customer brought-on by a bitter experience is a tide that is hard to push back. If folks are not careful they will find themselves soaking wet and washed ashore (aka all washed up).

1 Like

Ehtereals affixes are too limited. Would be better if they expanded upon them and took their time.

May I call you Nay-Nay for short?

You also said:

Getting the achievement the “cheesy way” was literally “easy peasy”.

1 Like

Yeah, you do. You have zero power to change it, so you accept it or move the hell on.

1 Like

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

That might be true, but “doing something” unless you have power to back that up does equally nothing.

Good men don’t impersonate others.

1 Like

Wrong argument Jazz. I did not say it was difficult. Saying its ez pz does not make it pleasurable or enjoyable. The task wasn’t arduous which made it tolerable. Tolerable and enjoyable are not the same.

Keep telling yourself that to sooth your discontent.

Amen pastor.

You mistake having the power to change versus the power to speak out against and contest. It would be scarier scenario (for Acti-Blizz) for me to be silent than for me to voice my displeasure. Once upon a time there were a group of people who spoke out and Blizzard shutdown the RMAH. They rejoiced in the forums. They rejoiced in videos. The End.

1 Like

The vast majority of the entire player base vs one player. Gee, I really can’t tell the difference between those two groups.

1 Like

Sorry, but it must be your arguments that are wrong:
This is part one:

And now part two:

So it was both tolerable and also intolerable.

Tolerable but not enjoyable. Much like taking aspirin. The pill is bitter as hell on the tongue but we tolerate the bitterness just long enough to wash it away with water. We wash it away while wincing in displeasure.

1 Like

So taking an aspirin is like “having a poisoned spirit” and “definitely not healthy”?

1 Like

No doctor Philis Phillaby. It was tolerable because it wasn’t arduous. I suffered though it much like wincing when taking aspirin. Do you know what happens after swallowing the 3-4 gulps of water? You continue to wince in displeasure because the bitter taste is not fully gone. Hence, my full body rejection of video games, people, people’s bull sh–, drama, drama in the news, witty banter coming from loved ones, etc. It was like having a poisoned spirit. FYI, aspirin is a poison. Its just that we take it in very low doses infrequently which is why we don’t die from it.

Keep in mind I still have not played any games beyond minor testing on Linux. I have no desire to continue season 24. My son asked if I wanted to grab Cyberpunk 2077. Nah. I take issue with Blizzard and express my displeasure in the forums. CDPR is a truly sh—y company. They are not worthy of my feedback or my money. They could make CP 2077 as a flawless native 64-bit Linux game and I would not install it if it were a free download.

Don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone have that reaction to a pill. Now liquid medicine can be quite unpleasant, but pills? No.

1 Like

Yeah. Not my words, but some would probably say it’s more Wimpy than Bossy.

1 Like