Season 24 - Ethereal Memory - Has Ended!

Season 24 - Ethereal Memory - Has Ended!

Season 24 will begin on July 23! Read on to learn more about the Ethereals and new balance changes in Patch 2.7.1!

View Full Article

14 Likes

Thanks, Filthy! Looking forward to S24.

Looks like you guys did a decent job on Inna’s. A.O.V sounds about right, too. Burning Carnival is write-off, though. What a mess on that one.

4 Likes

Could you have found a more worthless grouping of sets to roll out during the same season? I think you’d be hard pressed to find worse. No updates on fixing the Ethereal so they don’t roll will illogical passive/skill combos? Nothing about the awful mystic ally AI? Necro nerfed. Meh this might be a POE season, unless they drop the ball too.
:grimacing:

2 Likes

The utter lack of interesting updates, mixed with the horrible nerf to MoBC, makes this patch disappointing. Ethereal items are cute enough, but will not last, and are generally stat-sticks meant to promote D2R.

7 Likes

I mean, is right there :

• Mystic Ally - Fire Ally: Improved Fire Ally AI so Allies now explode more consistently.
8 Likes

Really, really, REALLY disappointed on this one. I’d been fine with only 6k% damage buff while keeping the triple damage for simulacrums but it wasn’t kept. As such the build is pretty much butchered.

4 Likes

That’s not really the AI problem that needs addressing though.

Wait what?

Then do say what’s the problem, because at first you literally said :

2 Likes

I…don’t believe the set is playable anymore. At 10,000%, tripled for Sims, it was approximately a…70,300% bonus.

It will now be 18,300% I think by that same math, LoD (counting the bonus once for you and for each Sim) would be about 27,000%…

1 Like

I genuinely thought it was omitted from the patch notes by mistake, and would keep it’s 3x multiplier. I repeatedly asked for clarification. Surely Blizzard didn’t mean to nerf it by like 15 GRs.

Until it was obvious that wasn’t the case, and they did.

2 Likes

More damage? FINE I GET IT!
I mean temporary items are great n all but what we want is permanant items and more content. (which we won’t get)
Are these items going to be permanant?

2 Likes

Does anyone knows how good this is for LoD build ?

• Rabid Strike: Spirit spenders that teleport you while Epiphany is active are also mimicked on a nearby target with 350-450% increased damage for free.
1 Like

Why it says:

Players who have not yet earned a total of four stash tabs via the Season Journey can still unlock an additional one by completing the following tasks at the Conqueror tier

FOUR?! It was FIVE all time, what happens?

6 Likes

No, they will only be available during season 24, and they won’t transfer to non-season at the season’s end. I also doubt that they’ll be returning for future seasons (outside of perhaps seasonal themes repeats maybe).

Eww no thanks i’ll pass. (Was going to anyway lol but hey)

Terror Resurrected Portrait and the Lesser Mummy Pet look good I will get them.

3 Likes

I see they haven’t addressed the big issue with the Feat of Strength. Players who haven’t bought the necro DLC won’t be able earn it without getting super lucky with the smart loot RNG.

2 Likes

At this point, I guess we should consider ourselves lucky that they never made it necessary to complete the necromancer’s set dungeons in order to gain the set dungeon’s wings.

The most interesting part of the patch notes.

5 Likes