Season 24 Ends December 5

See the new post

Season 24 | Ethereal Memory - End Dates - General Discussion - Diablo 3 Forums (blizzard.com)

Season 24 is coming to a close. Below are the times on when Season 24 will end for each region.

North America - December 5 at 5pm PDT
Europe - December 5at 5pm CEST
Asia - December 5 at 5pm KST

5 Likes

Will the Ethereals Automatically salvage since they will not transfer out of season play? Or must we salvage them prior to season close? It was fun collecting 3 of each Toon just to get the Transmog.

I would salvage them to make sure that I got the materials.

4 Likes

Daylight savings time ended in Europe on 31st October which means it’s now observing CET, not CEST. This means the season should end at 17:00 CET, not 17:00 CEST.

1 Like

It all goes to NS so why bother?

I’m going to delete all my HC hero’s to get ready for fresh S25 start anyway.

1 Like

You will need to salvage them yourself one by one, otherwise they will just disappear magically on 5 December and you won’t get the materials…

2 Likes

Biden bought me two new computers with his $2000 and I’ve been waiting for season 24 to finish and season 25 to start so I can play all four of my computers in a single game (bought two new d3 battletags too). Never again will noobs close rifts as soon as they get their stupid keys. I’ve been playing Diablo 2: Regurgitated exclusively since September 23rd. I’m in act 4 hell offline presently. Can’t stand playing with all the d2:r noobs online. I already spent 10 years of my life playing d2 (2002-2012), can’t wait to get back to d3.

1 Like

You know, playing in a public game is entirely optional, right?

3 Likes

It’s an efficiency thing. I have no earthly idea why it matters to people but there it is.

Looking good. I had requested the week of Dec 13th off a couple months ago in anticipation.

A big thanks to Blizz. I thoroughly enjoyed my first season. Got through to T16 & GR96 after never having gone further than T4, thanks to some great community assistance. I get there are heaps of folks who have done far better, but for me that was a fun achievement. Mind blown that after years of NS play where my gold balance was some 600k, that one season with one char accumulated 14b. Might have to let go of ever finding that Sir William chap though.

tl;dr - Loved S24 (my first). Thanks Blizz.

4 Likes

One of many reasons GPU prices are sky high.

On PTR they didn’t get autosalvaged into the materials, they just vanished. I would recommend salvaging them before the season ends if you want the materials.

2 Likes

Actually, it’s not an option, it’s a requirement. Playing in full 4-person games is so much better difficulty-wise and drops-wise than playing alone in a solo game. That’s why I got 4 computers, 3 of which will be sitting idle in town while my main char completely clears entire rifts.

Wouldn’t it have been easier and much less expensive to just get some friends?

4 Likes

That would be a bad idea, even tho i doubt you will go through all the hassle to buy 3 extra accounts and have 3 computers running, and accepting grifts etc. But if you would do that it would be pointless because strength in numbers is only active when other players are near you. Adding other players in town only makes the game and the mosters harder…

1 Like

I’ll be salvaging most of the Ethereals in my stash, but not the ones I used to get my best clears. Being broken down into mostly useless mats is too much indignity for weapons that have given me such good service.

4 Likes

Yep! I’m going to do the same thing.

Let them retire peacefully instead of crushing them into dust. I did 4 of my 6 clears with the same ethereal anyway!

3 Likes

Sacrifice them to the RNG Gods.

Well, the group bonuses only apply when in close proximity, so having 3 chars in town will make the mobs harder to kill yes, but you won’t get any of the upsides. (and you do know only 10% of magic find applies to legendaries right? The 30% mf you get for being in a (close proximity) party is 3% more legendaries?)

1 Like