Season 23 | The Disciples of Sanctuary | Has Ended

Hello friends,
again I have to remind you of the incredible nerf wd, which amused all the players in the game and the devastation of the off hand can’t be breathed.

Season 23 solo - EU:

Barbarian - 137
Crusader - 143
Deamon Hunter - 135
Monk - 134
Necromancer - 145
Witch Doctor - 132
Wizard - 143

I still don’t understand the nerf, because in these records and sets, it would still not be enough for a necromancer and wizard, or a crusader. So why on earth did that nerf ???

This was my understanding (and experience), but I was only rank 100.

Better to add a legendary power that mirror images last forever on Vicalyke.

1 Like

Or add an additional Effekt to the 6P That the MI get the “Hard Light” Rune, wich should make them pretty tanky, but it would increase theyr CD from 15 up to 30 Seconds

(Wiz noob here) But while it would be nice to know how many MI’s are actually active and still alive…Whether dead or not, you’re still recasting them every how ever often you can anyway, right…? Since they don’t last that long anyway.

I forget what my cdr is, I think I’m only 1 cdr roll from max…But I only have like a 1sec difference between duration and cooldown.

cant fix the area dmg lag, cant fix the firebirds audio freezes, this is what you think is important, yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh

2 Likes

It depends. I use Slow Time, and if I will re-cast MIs too often, they will be spending too much of their time slice putting up those bubbles (because they seem to be always casting ST first).

or make them invulnerable for their duration time.

I increased my Life (to 1.2M) with paragon points to see if it improves the survivability of my Mirror Images in a GR135 (solo), but the result is not that satisfying to me.

I would change that skill for something like this:

Mirror Images
Cooldown: 15 seconds
Summon 2 illusionary duplicates of yourself that taunt nearby enemies for 1 second, and last for 7 seconds and have 50% of your Life.
Spells cast by your Mirror Images will deal 10% of the damage of your own spells.

Hard Light

• Increase the Life of your Mirror Images to 200% of your own. Your Mirror Images increase your armor by 20%.

Duplicates

• Summon 4 Mirror Images that taunt nearby enemies for 1 second and each have 50% of your Life.

Mocking Demise

• At the end of their duration, Mirror Images explode When a Mirror Image is destroyed, it explodes, dealing 309% 2000% weapon damage as Arcane with a 50% chance to Stun for 2 seconds.

Extension of Will

• Increase the duration of your Mirror Images to 10 seconds and their Life to 100% of your Life and they become immune to control impairing effects.

Mirror Mimics

• Spells cast by your Mirror Images will deal 20% of the damage of your own spells.

The Archmages Vicalyke wizard hat could make Mirror Images permanent and attack 50% faster; or instead gain the Extension of Will rune and attack 50% faster.

Well said, the developers seem to be more focused on NERFS than game improvement. WHY Nerf mid way into the season? Now you have those in the seasonal leaderboards that will not be beat with this nerf as the mirror images now will not stay alive in that high of a PL. Nerfs should be applied AFTER the season, not during.
Please stop it with the Nerfs, you are only upsetting players

5 Likes

INGLÊS

ESPANHOL
Texto de origem
SÓ, MUITO OBRIGADO POR MATAR A BUILD QUE EU JOGAVA… ISSO QUE JOGO O D3 DESDE QUE O LVL MAX ERA LVL 60…
VOC~ES NERFARAO O QUARTO SLOT DO CUBO DE KUNAI… O SISTEMA ESTAVA EVOLUTIVO, A VANTAJEM DE JOGAR EM TEMPORADA NÃO É COSMET!!! MAS SIM, SER MAIS FORTE QUE A TEMPORADA ANTERIOR, AGORA ACABARÃO DE MATAR ESSA TEMPORADA.
ESPERO DE CORAÇÃO QUE NÃO PERCA O FOCO!!!
JOGAMOS PARA FICAR MAIS FORTES E NÃO MAIS BONITOS!!!
SÓ, MUITO OBRIGADO POR MATAR A BUILD QUE EU JOGAVA… ISSO QUE JOGO O D3 DESDE QUE O LVL MAX ERA LVL 60…
VOC~ES NERFARAO O QUARTO SLOT DO CUBO DE KUNAI… O SISTEMA ESTAVA EVOLUTIVO, A VANTAJEM DE JOGAR EM TEMPORADA NÃO É COSMET!!!
419 / 5000
Resultados de tradução
JUST THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR KILLING THE BUILD I PLAYED … THAT I PLAY THE D3 SINCE THE LVL MAX WAS LVL 60 …
YOU WILL NERF THE FOURTH SLOT OF KUNAI’S CUBE … THE SYSTEM WAS EVOLUTIONARY, THE ADVANTAGE OF PLAYING IN SEASON IS NOT COSMET !!! BUT YES, BE STRONGER THAN THE PREVIOUS SEASON, NOW YOU WILL END THE KILLING OF THIS SEASON.
I HOPE IN HEART THAT DOES NOT LOSE FOCUS !!!
WE PLAY TO GET STRONGER AND NOT MORE BEAUTIFUL !!!

so ya, for solo play, it’s a slight nerf. but for 2 player+…it’s far worse. i can’t use zei’s stone of vengence while in groups no more since the MI’s don’t get ressed from the meteors: they die fast in 130+ GRs so enforcer is pretty much mandatory for group play now. blah. this nerf is a noticable dps loss which sucks. gl beating people who pushed with zei’s? GG! :frowning:

you know that 2p pushing is not with wizard, right?

What’s with this constant panic without any reason? Have you even played this build?

#17 on duos for NA is wizard/barb, i don’t think there is many people playing necros so wiz is still up there…well the ones who used zei pre-nerf that is…this change has pretty much given necros the duo LB on a silver platter. also, wiz that used zei in 4 player will be hard to beat too. :frowning:

6-8 tiers behind necro is not pushing.

that’s simply not true. plz stop spreading stupid things. check leaderboards before talking.

Forum Moderator Note: These links have been removed as the ads on that site are inappropriate. Please be more careful with sites that you use for image hosting.

If you’re going to post links in these forums, please learn how to do it correctly. Thank you.

Click the ► icon below to see detailed instructions on how to post links in these forums.

How to Post Links
  1. Upload your image or video to a free hosting website, like Imgur or YouTube.

2. Paste the "Direct Link" to your image and/or video in your post. (See image below).

1. Select the link you just pasted and click the ˂/˃ button on the Reply Editor toolbar. (See image below).

1. Click Reply. (See image below).

Your link will look similar to this: https://i.imgur.com/AQIKfWw.gif

latest wizard and 4p leaderboards

https://imgur.com/NIAWtTM
https://imgur.com/ER2Dy9r

If you want to get your sound back, try this…

It has worked for me. Used to get very regular freezes, now I have not had one since I followed this advise. Let me know if it works for you please.

Any chance for a mid-season buf? :innocent:

It isn’t midseason yet. S23 has run only for a month.

Hi everyone!

We wanted to share transparency on the hotfix released today. Our original fix with the Mirror Image and Firebird’s 2-piece bonus was intended to remove an unintended interaction that was causing errors to occur on the back-end. Upon reflection, we realized this was a mistake to release a mid-season nerf to Firebirds. Through the recent patches, our team has been able to correct the back-end errors and we have reverted the nerf to allow Mirror Images to proc the Firebird’s 2-piece set. This should restore the Firebird’s power to its original state, while also hopefully improving the lag players are seeing. We appreciate your patience and feedback on this. Thank you!

35 Likes