Season 23 | The Disciples of Sanctuary | Has Ended

are you sure that you understand where the damage is coming from?

1 Like

Yes that right, Blizzard have ignored the serious issues and fixed a bug NO one noticed.

For the first time in 30+ years i rage quit a game yesterday, and guess what is was Diablo 3 during the season of game breaking bugs!

3 Likes

Literally have to replace the DLL file every time because if I forget it I get freezes up to 15 seconds. I think its a windows 10 issue since I am running on the same hardware I had in 2013 and it was perfect prior to Win10. My old windows 7 machine I sometimes play on is perfect and the game even feels faster than my expensive gaming PC

It is a Windows 10 issue that Blizzard need to fix, Windows 7 is no longer supported by Microsoft and as such we should not be forced to downgrade because Blizzard does not want to fix its issues.

1 Like

And why didn´t you fixed it in a way, that they get our toughness ?

I mean …
How often does my Mystic Ally die, who is active the whole Time, compared to those crappy MI, who only last for 4 ! Seconds and are dumb as f***

Did the constant freezes, crashes, and lag get fixed in this hotfox? Do I still need to delete diablos sound file when pushing high GR in order to keep my character?

working on fixing the last 3 season of bugs and issues, crashes and fmode64 all introduced from devs themselves?
or are we just pretending to do things that make it look like someone, somewhere is trying to do the bare minimum?

im so confused. you wanted to play wiz and with the NERF you think its now possible?
the lagg is from wizards having area damage and US servers being hampster wheels.
they cant fix an issue they introduced… that would be crazy! imagine fixing the last 6 bugs devs brough in trying to fix some random change like too many dots on the minimap LoL

There is nothing about the dmg of the build in his post lol. What he says is true. This is quite big nerf in the middle of the season which is very stupid and unfair for players who havent started pushing yet etc. Images now insta-dies without meteor reviving them, the only possible gem now is enforcer and even with it, they die much faster. When you have no images you don´t deal dmg. Got it?

5 Likes

Basically nothing.
But dead mirror images can not proc 6-piece bonus, while revived mirror images can. So the 2-piece bonus reviving them could potentially double their uptime, or in other words the nerf could potentially cut your damage in half.

3 Likes

Thank you, a nerf of the build I´ve been gearing for 1 month in the middle of the season is exactly what we needed. Will you also delete FB LB or it will remain like this so we can´t no longer compete against previous clears?

“so you just killed my zei’s setup. because now i cant use the meteors for dps.”
“allowing your images to die and drop meteors as a source of damage gave VARIETY to the meta firebird build”

say what now.

My bad. So what is exactly wrong there? Meteors proc combastions stacks on monsters. That is true. So meteor was actually the source of dmg. Although bigger issue here I think is that they die faster cause a meteor doesnt revive them anymore.

1 Like

Without the meteors images dont last as long since they are not revived AND in high density its hard to see they died since theres no meteor coming down showing you where they are/were

So dumb, another proof blizzard devs dont play their own game.

4 Likes

um so with this nerf, current ladder top wiz clears in solo and group will now be super hard to beat. well this sucks. you just handed them near perma top spots mid season. thanks?

7 Likes

This is, even for Blizzard today standards, a terrible move.
This will have major impact at least on the 2 and 3 Player leaderboards, where you generally need stricken for the boss (unless fishing for the perfect boss, location and power pylon). It also is against their “philosophy” not to mess with the leaderboards midseason.
Also there was no need to to this now. Probably they didn’t even realize their bugfix had such consequences… until now, where it is too late.

Embarrassing

2 Likes

So… the real issues, such as wiz causing massive lag and archon teleport causing the rubberbanding effects are not even being looked at and you guys just fix up the stuff (presumably more nerf?) that is not even a “major issue”?
I am so done with you, Blizzard… Good luck selling D4. You just lost one of your loyal customers.

2 Likes

This was a better explanation then I offered, but I believe Firebird’s meteor for mirror images does literally no damage.

After hotfixing “Sever”. developer resistance to midseason nerfs went up.
Meanwhile, later on: a completely unjustified nerf out of nowhere for Wizards while gamebreaking sound lag is forcing players to disable sound for Diablo altogether

“Do what we say, not what we do”,

Also: RE: Etched Sigil/Winter Flurry, we know our feedback is not welcome, so we can skip that tired line.

Well no, they did not, procs do not cause further procs, and the meteor is already a proc.

2 Likes

Was this actually necessary to fix midseason? This is going to affect their boards, putting players who haven’t pushed yet at a disadvantage.

Meanwhile bots run rampant and freezes with terrible workarounds and CTDs have been a major source of frustration for players. Why is nerfing wizards in the middle of a season the priority here?

6 Likes