Season 23 | The Disciples of Sanctuary | Has Ended

Agreed. DG GoD set still requires more pierces for Hungering Arrow, for a balanced build.
Make it happen, give us just a few more pierces, all pro players agree this looks about right.

2 Likes

All who wish to play firebird: I pray for you.

Blizzard’s ‘un-nerf the over-nerf’ solution for GoD DH was raising number of pierces from 3 to 4.
Yah, that will certainly do it :smirk:

2 Likes

Please have the Cain’s Destiny set automatically unlock at Level 70 like Sage’s was changed to do.

I suggest to change the 4P, just give back 1% with 100 Stack as it was and the 6P to 2500%. It will be a good compromise.

Rat’s just felt incredibly clunky when I played it. I think one easy solution is to grant the AOE AotD rune that follows you everywhere as a default, either baked into the set or reworked into Fate’s Vow.

Also, Bone Spirit charges (or refreshes) should be tied to enemies killed during AoTD, or reduced cooldown via your minion attacks. Otherwise you’re using devour or revive to refresh bone spirit charges. Neither one makes sense, nor feels good to play. Casting revive to refresh Bone Spirit is detrimental to your revive minions (recasting peels them away from enemies etc).

I hope it will be less fragile, as well.

We do not need to worry about NS play. Only seasonal play should be factored in. Legacy ES being nerfed in no way impacts the build as it is intended to be played. Therefore it should not count in the nerf.

1 Like

We would also appreciate some feedback or auspicious news about the witch doctors. You nerfed a build based on the clears during the era when pet bonuses affected phantasms. Seriously guys, it takes one second to click on a hero in the leaderboards and see that they have mask of jeram and pet gem. No matter how many threads we made and how much feedback we provided, we haven’t received a single word.

5 Likes

Rathma 1

Buff Permanent Minions with Army of the Dead

Rather than using Permanent Minions to buff Army of the Dead,
Why not use Army of the Dead to buff Permanent Minions ?

Bones of Rathma 6p

Each permanent active minion increases the damage of Army of the Dead and Bone Spirit by 500%, up to 9000%.
Army of the Dead increases damage of your permanent minions by 15000% for 15s (Not stackable)

Bonds of C’Lena

Army of the Dead Your permanent minions deals 75% to 100% increased damage or double this bonus against an active target of Command Skeletons.

Rathma 2

Buff Revive and Reanimation Skills

Why not just buff Revive and Reanimation Skills ?
Reanimation : Command Skeletons, Golem, Army of the Dead, Land of the Dead
https://eu.diablo3.com/en-us/class/necromancer/active/#type=reanimation

Bones of Rathma 2p

Your permanent minions reduce the cooldown of Army of the Dead one of your Reanimation Skills by 0.50 second each time they deal damage. Your skeletal warriors spawn faster, and your revived minions no longer expire.

Bones of Rathma 6p

Each permanent active minion increases the damage of Army of the Dead and Bone Spirit by 500%, up to 9000%.
Revive and Reanimation skills deal 15000% increased damage

Bonds of C’Lena

Army of the Dead deals Revive and Reanimation skills deal 75% to 100% increased damage or double this bonus against an active target of Command Skeletons.

Rathma 3

Buff Permanent Minions

Why not just buff Permanent Minions ?

Bones of Rathma 2p

Your permanent minions reduce the cooldown of Army of the Dead by 0.50 second each time they deal damage attack 50% faster. Your skeletal warriors spawn faster, and your revived minions no longer expire.

Bones of Rathma 6p

Permanent minions deal 15000% increased damage

Bonds of C’Lena

Army of the Dead deals Permanent minions deal 75% to 100% increased damage or double this bonus against an active target of Command Skeletons.

Rathma 2 & 3 have my preference.
They are no-brainer, pets-only sets, offering direct damage and being fully compatible with thorns, leaving 3 active skills for personnalization. Rathma 2 is a super zNecro (LoD)
Items: Jesseth, Bone Ringer, Nayr, Jairo, Obsi. CoE, Scarlet Death, Bloodsong Mail

NB : It’s OK to reopen PTR if you need more feedback.
Players would be happy to help.

2 Likes

too bad the devs said they are balancing around non-season hm?

Bonds of C’Lena

(…) In addition, Frenzy, Dark Mending, Kill Command apply to your permanent minions.

Frenzy

Commanded skeletons Permanent minions go into a frenzy, gaining 25% increased attack speed while they attack the target.

Dark Mending

Skeletal Permanent minions will heal you for 0.5% of your total health per hit while being commanded.

Kill Command

Now commands your skeletons Permanent minions to explode, dealing 215% 4000% weapon damage as Poison to enemies within 15 yards.

Kill Command needs to be buffed in terms of damage to be interesting.
Frenzy means more hits (Pain Enhancer, Efficacious Toxin, Wreath of Lighning, Mirinae).
Dark Mending heals faster.

Golem is permanent minion and has its own command skill

There is a potential synergy between LoD, Decay Golem, and Kill Command applied on permanent minions. Your Decay Golem can do lots of damage while exploding.

yeah for sure necro needs a new build not based on LotD…
bone spear was good, now they need upgrade rathma to get good mechanics :slight_smile:

1 Like

For DH I think it would be a reasonable possibility to limit 4 pierces to be standard minimum pierce and for every 5000 agility you have + 1 pierce. I’m really disappointed about wizard changes I look forward to using the new set this season but it was simply destroyed my opinion would be just the change from 7500 to 2500 instead of 3000 as it is now and the rest to leave as it was last time in PTR.

Agreed 100% bro. That makes it fair but still a great and exciting new build to play, with good potential to contribute to group play. As it is it’s destroyed. Revert the 4 and 6 piece!

2 Likes

Blackthorn’s won’t replace swamplands. LOD builds need ancient/primal legs and no set items. Noone will use blackthorn’s in future beside the beginning where you’re lacking a swamplands…

Guess what ? Set items can be ancient / primal.
As long you don’t have any Set power active, it’s OK.
The thing is to equip only 1 piece of a given Set.
Try it on maxroll.gg/d3planner

6 Likes

LOD needs no set bonuses to be active.
LON needs the rings to be the only active set bonus.

They both allow you to wear other set items just so long as you don’t have any other set bonuses active. This means Blackthorne’s legs are a good alternative to Swamp Land Waders, as it means you don’t need to have a wasted affix of a WD-specific skill bonus.

6 Likes

There were a lot of posts on spirit barrage wd and despite everything the nerf is still so big. Already the first nerf when the bonus was collected from the spirits from the spirit barrage completely changed the skill and broke it! Before, it was beautifully flowing without snags and lags. He is now with little damage and is still cutting. They give another nerf and they didn’t even compensate as with the deamon hunter. Dh gave at least an increase to 15,000 and spread 4 mobs. WD let them die. :frowning:

1 Like

Yeah I truly hope you both, DH’s and wd’s , get some improvment.

4 Likes