Season 23 | The Disciples of Sanctuary | Has Ended

NOOOOOOOOO. No one will ever like that stop promoteing your nonsensical ideas. Back to the abbys you money leeching fiend!

There are plenty of new players, old players coming back and botters/banned players buying new accounts.
That’s how it works, either bulk buying a game or a subscription or donations.
Doesn’t explain why when the companies share price goes up 32% and lays off 150 staff…
To put some perspective on how influential the diablo franchise is.
In 2018, after the blizzcon release to the public that after all the years of waiting we get a derpy presentation of diablo being made into a mobile game!? That meme of history.
Actiblizzion shares went from $70 to $51 in less than 2 days after blizzcon.
Food for thought

So followers are still trash since if you play a str, you will only get str. And can only re-roll str. So you are stuck with the templar.
Great. That sounds just wonderful. Now they will be just minorly useless. Still the worst idea that has ever come out from Blizz, but just minorly useless.
100% Still just as annoying though!

Let’s hope in a future patch they come up whit a solution for that problem.

since there’s no theme, and no difference between season and non-season (aside from starting over)… how about throwing up some unique emanate items for season only next patch (ie: CoE, squirts, focus/retraint, etc…)… give me some incentive to play season vs non-season… :slight_smile:

The theme this season is FB lag, the only game in history that gets worse with every patch

Today we addressed an issue related to the Razor Strop item. After some investigation, it appears that the item was causing server issues and a fix has been applied to help prevent players from disconnecting from games.

4 Likes

Why isn’t any of this thought about before implementing a build?
We still have about 9 major things that require fixing, been aware of them for like 4 seasons now?

1 Like

My remarks regarding S23:

• Firebird Wizard. It is a strong, new and funny build :+1:
  • Followers emanate. Interesting when going solo :+1:
  • No seasonal buff :-1:
  • The FMOD sound bug/freeze lag not solved :-1:
5 Likes

So just followers and nerfs, which is across seasonal and regular. Sweet. Super excited to stay away from this season. This kind of thing without an actual seasonal theme gets me closer to removing the game from my pc.

Is there a timeline on when we will get an update to fix the current lag/freezing/crashing issues players are experiencing due to the Mirror images sound while playing the firebirds set? It is insane, I can play my WW barb fine, but once I swap to wizard, I have to turn my sound channels to 16, and deal with almost constant stuttering or crashing even though my FPS is well above 100. I see it often referred to as the FMOD sound bug, but come on guys… I7, 10700k with NVME SSD and 3080, and I can’t play diablo 3 because of client issues that Blizzard hasn’t issued statements on or addressed…

3 Likes

For the people who’s been complaining about no season theme.
Well, there is one now.
S23 = The season of instability.

And I have a feeling that whatever they did to the teleport animation also contributed to the rubber banding issue with vyr set as well.

If mirror images could cast electrocute, I feel like it would have been a nice ranged option. Not a meta choice against the fire buff you get from flame blades, but it would have been nice to have more options.

If every tick of fire blizzard proced the 6pc, that would have given another option also.

I also think you should add some kind of auto-cast feature to explosive blast baseline or add an auto-cast component into orb of infinite depth. Using explosive blast on cooldown is an obnoxious chore. The num-lock trick or similar things make it tolerable (though don’t play as well with disintegrate because it doesn’t keep casting while you are holding disintegrate), but you’ve designed a spell that people just cast on cooldown, so the baseline controls or supporting items should be designed with that in mind.

The problem is mirror images. Having them cast electrocute is a) worse and b) a bandaid on a broken arm.

Hoping you could pass this on to the team.

Currently the Bones of Rathma set isn’t fun to play. While the adjustment to AoTD was great, having it being the set’s only source of damage is pretty poor given the fact that it’s on a lengthy cooldown. Few suggestions I’d like to pass your way.

Bones of Rathma

2P) Permanent Minions reduce the cooldown of Army of the Dead by 0.5 seconds each time they deal damage. Command skeletons now spawn 6 additional skeletal mages. Command skeletons spawn faster, and Revived minions no longer expire.

(Note: Skeletal mages spawned from Command skeletons would deal the same damage as the skeletal warriors)

4P) Minions are immune to all damage. Gain 1% damage reduction for 15 seconds each time one of the minions deals damage, stacking up to 75 times.

6P) Casting Army of The Dead increases the damage of your command skeletons, command golem and revive by (X)% for 30 seconds. Each active permanent minion increases the damage of the Army of the Dead by (X)%.

Bonds of C’lena

Army of the Dead reduces damage taken by 50% and deals 75-100% additional damage. This bonus is doubled against the active target of command skeletons.

Also to note, revived minions are having issues recognizing the enemy most of the time which hinders reducing the cooldown for AoTD.

Thank you.

I had hoped for solo play to get much closer to group play benefits. Which should still come and must be permanent and for ns too.

Emanate and revamped followers is very nice, but followers still seem rather useless when pushing gr.

Some feedback:

• I really like firebird changes. I have long time been waiting to play wiz again and now it’s possible.
  • Except certain multiplayer related bug: When having two or more wiz in team in high lvl, the battle usually is not against mobs but against lag. Whole team needs to be super careful to to pull any extra mobs. When failing in this, there will be 2spf dia show for next minute or two.

23 seasons in a row where WD are so laggy in GR 120+ that they can not be in groups. It’s not AoE, it’s not piranado, it’s just WD. It’s been reported thousands of times so I won’t bother doing that again (I reported it in season 1 and in season 17). I heard this season some lag was fixed but as I climbed the leader board the 120 GR+ are just lag for 50% of the time. Literally WD lag nearly doubles the clear time.

Given the D2R release this year it is time for some nostalgia.
Please buff the Crusader Hammerdin to S-Tier next season :innocent:

This was merely the pre-test of follower full equipping for D2 yall .